Sir Alex Ferguson considers ending his lengthy BBC vow of silence

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 5K
I'm sorry, but that is just spoken like a man utd fan through and through. Phelan is so full of ****, he's the most biased person in football, hands down. As much as I hate ferguson, I agree with that other poster. His interviews would be better since listening to phelan's is just a complete waste of time for everyone involved.

And before you come out with the only, **** counter argument feasible, yes I too agree that everyone in football will be biased towards their team. But sometimes you can be gracious in defeat, put your hands up and say you were outplayed, or whatever. Phelan always has someone to blame that isn't his team or the staff.

Everything you said there was Wrong, He has always been willing to blame the team when they where poor, Just because SKY or BBC seem to show endless replays of the rare occassion he blames a ref decision or a bit of bad luck( as they do happen you know) doesnt mean he always does it.

scott you're bang on. but guys stay on topic or risk infractions

Alex Ferguson is one of the most disrespectful people in football. He disregards other clubs and managers on a regular basis, and is generally classless when things don't go his way. The way he handled defeat against Bayern Munich as a recent example of this.

He has publicly pledged his support for the Glazers, the filth that are dragging your club further and further into the mire with each passing day, and yet that still isn't enough to get the fan-base on his back.

That being said, I see no reason why he should be forced to talk to the BBC, as they aren't the ones broadcasting Manchester United's matches.

Maybe Big Sam, Harry, Jose, Alex Mcleish, Moyes all wont agree with you. They are all on very good terms with SAF. Infact so many managers who respects and gets respected by SAF. There are few with whom he had some probs. Even Wenger and SAF are getting on now a days. Just coz press bullshits about SAF doesnt mean Managers hates Fergi. He is loved and respected by many, Forgot to include Spalletti.

as much as i hate ferguson it will be better seeing him than that **** mike phelen on motd.

phelen is more bullshitting than fergie has ever been. never tells the truth in his interviews. so blinded from the truth at times.

im on about when utd drop points. its always other peoples fault not the teams. just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

in a way its like music to my ears when he blaims other people or things.
Again, I have to say that everyone in football blames it on the referee or someone else. E.g. Arsene Wenger "Errr...I didn't see it." I am a Liverpool fan and I'm afraid I have to side with the Mancs. Sorry to bring up a sorta dead thread, but just saw this.

Again, I have to say that everyone in football blames it on the referee or someone else. E.g. Arsene Wenger "Errr...I didn't see it." I am a Liverpool fan and I'm afraid I have to side with the Mancs. Sorry to bring up a sorta dead thread, but just saw this.

Fergie is defo gulty of it at times, but Phelan is a really good honest lad.

He has publicly pledged his support for the Glazers, the filth that are dragging your club further and further into the mire with each passing day, and yet that still isn't enough to get the fan-base on his back.

oO) I wonder why that is?

If it weren't true, he'd have sued. Not like he's skint.

Maybe he tried to take action but the ****** didn't have enough evidence or in such cases wouldn't release the evidence..

JFT96.

BBC
Sir Alx, a great victory over City. 5-0 what is your reaction

Sir Alex F
bikes are blue

BBC
what

Sir Alex F
read my lips you ****, green in bad for geese

BBC
huh?

Sir Alex F
no more question kk. i'll just pop off for tea then

BBC
wait, what about Van der sar scoring a hattrick as the firt goali ever

Sir Alex F

He is going to reitre soon anyways so just cut that fat old grudge and talk to them,everyone makes mistakes

He is going to reitre soon anyways so just cut that fat old grudge and talk to them,everyone makes mistakes

SAF will never retire. When he is some 100 he will die on touchline screaming at players rather than on Bed ;)

players are human not machines they all need a rest and when you have a few weeks off and come back to training it takes a little while to get back to full fitness and every manager would say that.

Err, yeah, players are human, so when Phelan "bullshits", he's keeping the harmony, which is important in the HUMAN psyche.

Back