This should be called SirLoseaLot because all i do with this tactic is getting trounced

This tactic is weird. Some leagues, like the french leagues it does really well, and other leagues it's complete stink job like EPL. lol. I only have experience with this tactic playing smaller teams though on patch 14.3.1

Hi The Wibe, the right match preparations is in the first page or is the last you have posted with liverpool? (def pos)

GK George Long (Sheff Utd)

LB Lee Wallace (Rangers)

RB Patric (Barcelona)

CD Alexander Milosevic (AIK)

CD Harry Maguire (Sheff Utd)

MC Bruno Zuculini (Racing Club)

MC Kara (Genk)

RW Jesse Lingard (Man Utd)

LW Tom Ince (Blackpool)

AMC Etzaz Hussain (Molde)

STC Carlos Fierro (Chivas)

i have had great successes with all of these in this tactic. also they are all cheapish,easy to loan or Free after 1 year. and thank you for this tactic it is sublime :D

This tactic is a beauty. I've tweaked it defensively as I wasn't completely satisfied with this part (3 loss and conceded 18 goals after 19 games) but then it almost seemed cheated (ended with 4 loss and simply won everything) !

- changed the wingbacks on "automatic" duty
- changed the right BWM on "defense" duty

View attachment 333415 View attachment 333414

100 odd pages since I last been on here... small question... has there been any other versions of the tactic released since favourite and underdog combo versions? I havent been on as in current save with lpool with these versions im in season 4... previous 3 seasons won 3 champs leagues on trot, 2 epl titles, 1 fa cup, 1 charity shield, 3 super cups and 3 world club championships... 3rd season finished unbeaten in league... in 4th season now, jan 22nd 2017, and still unbeaten... on 56 league match unbeaten run.... what a tactic ! ! !

100 odd pages since I last been on here... small question... has there been any other versions of the tactic released since favourite and underdog combo versions? I havent been on as in current save with lpool with these versions im in season 4... previous 3 seasons won 3 champs leagues on trot, 2 epl titles, 1 fa cup, 1 charity shield, 3 super cups and 3 world club championships... 3rd season finished unbeaten in league... in 4th season now, jan 22nd 2017, and still unbeaten... on 56 league match unbeaten run.... what a tactic ! ! !

Mind sharing the tactics? I think there is only 1 tactic these days.

Yeah, i'd like to see it too as i don't know the ones you're referring to.
Do you know the page where we can find it ?

Its the combo tactic guys. 2 versions favourite and underdog.... no idea what page u will find it on as I downloaded it ages ago.... but is defo on here.... hopefully someone will guide you to the page.