Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

matsnor21

Feb 19, 2009
After gray success with both Derby and Liverpool, i will now try this brilliant tactic on a save with Atletico Madrid. Got tired of England and i think Atletico is a good choice. They have lost some quality players and i need to build a new squad. Will make updates.

Auchinleck

Apr 13, 2014
This tactic has been amazing for me (the original tactic on opening post). I am playing with almost only regens in my first line-up. Scoring TREMENDOUS amount of goals and conceeding very little. The key for me has been the wingers, the wingers i am playing with is originally strikers but repositioned. My striker was 15 years old when he win the top goalscorer of the premier ship, he is a big guy 197 and 19 in heading. He still needs to improve a lot to become a world class striker ´, but a good targetman seems like a good player for this tactic.
View attachment 334626View attachment 334625View attachment 334624View attachment 334623View attachment 334622

Shteffyyy

Nov 17, 2012
Is there a way to make the striker score more goals ? Does changing his role affect the tactic's performance ?

psycadelik

Sep 6, 2009
Is there a way to make the striker score more goals ? Does changing his role affect the tactic's performance ?
The role and individuals instructions affects it's performance off course because he will play different.
I'm after a good tactic were my striker would score most of my goals but... can't find one.. :p
If some one could tell me one good tactic for that it will be great ;)

AsytiC

Feb 20, 2010
One of the thing that I have realized is, as all players including MRLC / AMRLC and ST is marked at the opposition instructions, your players create spaces for the opposition. Therefore, if you are conceding a lot you may try to select "No specific instruction" for marking for aforementioned opposition players. It radically changed my game.

p.s. I mark only for central midfielders because my midfielders prevent opposition's quick attacks by standing close to them.

Last edited: