Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Love this tactic, its brilliant. Just one question though, would it ruin the tactic in anyway if i removed the instruction for wingers to swap? as Ayew is a monster on counter version when he sticks to the left, but in the 'favourite' tactic he is as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike :P

Love this tactic, its brilliant. Just one question though, would it ruin the tactic in anyway if i removed the instruction for wingers to swap? as Ayew is a monster on counter version when he sticks to the left, but in the 'favourite' tactic he is as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike :P
Nope, it won't ruin it - it will even work better. I also removed it with good success, because my left winger is AML and my right winger is AMR only, so they would play positions they're not comfortable to.

Nope, I don't allow my wingers to swap either, it's only really used for the wingers to escape being marked by the opposition via OI. It's not necessary.

Alright, just won the Bundesliga and am through the Champions league Final against Real Madrid with this... ******* ****.....................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Just won the Bundesliga and Champions life with Shalke, tried to get a job in England/Spain yet no club was interested so starting a new save because I forgot how **** managing in Germany is... (I ******* HATE IT)

@ OP if you want screenshots for all my results, match stats you can just PM me or something, I won't be continuing with my Shalke save because they give me £20M after a league title win and CL win... (And a huge demand for new FBs and MCs... and for a decent DL it would cost me £30M)

Last edited:
It's okay to remove that if your winger only play AMR or AML . :)
HAHA, Roma and Inter can't handle this
View attachment 355570View attachment 355564

Last edited:
nice I would like to try it when you're done with it, it is for small teams or

Back