Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
nice I would like to try it when you're done with it, it is for small teams or
I don't know , currently try this with Sassulo ( only bought Stranberg because I don't know which player to buy , I used to play big team )

I try it with one of the big teams when you are done with the

I don't know , currently try this with Sassulo ( only bought Stranberg because I don't know which player to buy , I used to play big team )
Well I've just got promoted first season with Mansfield. . And seems this seems to do a good job with underdog teams ill put it to the ultimate test..

New tweak for Underdog team ( Not a Official Version , Let's wait Wibe confirm about it ) ;)

As all of you know , I've made a control version for strong team , now I want a bigger challenge , so I come back with Counter version and tweak it, here is my result with Sassulo ( only 1 transfer ) . I'm pretty suprise about this because even me don't think them can win this tittle in 1st season ;) :

View attachment 355549View attachment 355548View attachment 355547View attachment 355546View attachment 355545View attachment 355544View attachment 355543View attachment 355542View attachment 355541

New tweak for Underdog team ( Not a Official Version , Let's wait Wibe confirm about it ) ;)

As all of you know , I've made a control version for strong team , now I want a bigger challenge , so I come back with Counter version and tweak it, here is my result with Sassulo ( only 1 transfer ) . I'm pretty suprise about this because even me don't think them can win this tittle in 1st season ;) :

View attachment 645401View attachment 645402View attachment 645403View attachment 645405View attachment 645408View attachment 645409View attachment 645410View attachment 645411View attachment 645412

can you share this tactic ?

Hi, I'm starting new game my Newcastle and I would like to know which tactic is the best so far?
Is Sir Goalalot - 14.3?
sorry for my english
both version ,
Sir Goalalot - 14.3 is base tactic when you against most team
Sir Goalalot - 14.3 (favourite ) is more attack tactic , use this when you against weaker team than you and u can switch to this version when you need a goal :D

Wow , that fast ....
View attachment 355520

I only recommend using this with small team . Not strong team because orignal version is so good with avrage , strong team :)

U can change to Control mentality if u want a goal :)

Last edited:
Back