so what is the best version of this to try then because you have discussed like a load of changes during this topic already, like is AF better than DLF and sshould we do short passing higher tempo etc etc

Ehm, just stick with the once in the OP for now :)

May test it but going lower league and found a tactic that is brilliant already, just love the 4-2-3-1

actually decided to use this tactic with my new shrewsbury save, so will keep you updated, using counter one probably all season as in friendlies it is tearing it up

actually decided to use this tactic with my new shrewsbury save, so will keep you updated, using counter one probably all season as in friendlies it is tearing it up

Sounds great :) looking forward to see some screens ^^

Cant beleive that french league season, defensively it isnt great, going forward creates chances, probably my team but for lower leagues seems a bit awful

Cant beleive that french league season, defensively it isnt great, going forward creates chances, probably my team but for lower leagues seems a bit awful

Strange, havent got to test it for lower league teams yet myself..

Will carry on to christmas but so far not looking good at all ha

Currently working on a tweak, not for lower league especially. but could try it :)

Playing Reading 2nd season.. pretty strong start

View attachment 643114

Try this, and if it doesent work. try Untick shorter passing... If that doesent work.. Then I cant help you yet.. :)

Just crushed Spurs in the Capital One Cup... That's with Shorter passing removed

View attachment 356578

Last edited:
Not getting excited but first game won 5-2 will get back to you

Ok so think you may be onto something just beat Wolves (strongest team by a MILE in league 1) 3-0 and they only had 2 shots

Ok so think you may be onto something just beat Wolves (strongest team by a MILE in league 1) 3-0 and they only had 2 shots

Sweet :) I'm glad it worked out for you! Just keep using it, and if I decide to release it or comes up with other tweaks. Ill tell you :)

ha next game lose 5-4 with the other team getting 9 CCCs and im getting 1 what is this tactic

Just lost two in a row now after winning two in a row, my defence is so bad though

tactic is as inconsistent as Cristiano Ronaldos free kicks, win 5-1 away from home then lose 1-0 at home makes no sense, in principle seems an amazing tactic, but not for me!

Good job on your reading and ligue 1 saves though god knows how you did it ha