tactic is as inconsistent as Cristiano Ronaldos free kicks, win 5-1 away from home then lose 1-0 at home makes no sense, in principle seems an amazing tactic, but not for me!

Good job on your reading and ligue 1 saves though god knows how you did it ha

thats sad :/ but im going to try a lower league save, and see what goes wrong :)

Yeah get back to me man, I played with Shrewsbury and I was top goal scorer, but just leaking goals horribly! I tried to drop the offside trap, and set the full backs to support to help but worked for one game then got ruinned the next game

Yeah get back to me man, I played with Shrewsbury and I was top goal scorer, but just leaking goals horribly! I tried to drop the offside trap, and set the full backs to support to help but worked for one game then got ruinned the next game

I will :)

thats the same with just standard mentality and playing style :s

what I thought was untick offside trap as you are playing deep anyways change the CB to Defend, the full backs to support and change one of the BWM to defend

Thanks bro got your goalalot combined with mine and it working perfect just 1 draw in 2 nights playing! Really attractive tactic thanks TheWibe!

View attachment 356506

what I thought was untick offside trap as you are playing deep anyways change the CB to Defend, the full backs to support and change one of the BWM to defend

Thoughts on this?

My friend is playing with Crystal Palace in our network game and getting smashed want to try and find him a good tactic to help out!

He used the reading one against Spurs and got ruinned!

Thoughts on this?

My friend is playing with Crystal Palace in our network game and getting smashed want to try and find him a good tactic to help out!

He used the reading one against Spurs and got ruinned!
-_- Stop Complain about it , tell me , what team u are playing ?

Another tip : If you are playing as a small team , unticked Short Pass with High Tempo because Player in Lower League often have mistake
- Change High - > Lower tempo if U think u can't dominated them

Last edited:
is this tactic will continue to dominate in 2 season............tq

don't buy to much player . This tactic will be okay for 2nd season

what if i play with Southampton using lfc update , first season i must buy some players, is it okay or it will effect the tactic

looks like a good tactic, but looking at results at end of season, and it ceirtanly conceeds a lot...defence could be improved...

what if i play with Southampton using lfc update , first season i must buy some players, is it okay or it will effect the tactic
Just buy 2 to 4 player . Don't change the squad too much , Team Cohesion will go down

How is your reading leauge table screenshots please
@thevibe

Last edited: