Fabulous tactic! As I said before, I tested it with Liverpool and I had great succes!
It's by far the best tactic on FM 2014!
My strikers score loads of goals: Balotelli 12 goals in 28 matches
My astonishing results:
Premier League: 28 games played 16 wins 5 draws 7 losts
Capital One Cup: Won first match against Norwich 3-1 after extra time and got knocked out by QPR on penalites next game
FA Cup: Crushed Leyton Orient in the firs game 2-0 and got knocked out by Tottenham 1-2 playing home
Champions League: Finished second in a tough group alongside Porto, Olimpiacos and Viktoria Plzen: Won 3 Draws 2 Lost 1
Fabulous tactic !!!

You, my god sir needs to go back to pokemon.
Clearly the guys hiering you to do the job lacked knowledge about the lack of qualifications you must have.

Per Joar Hansen is that you?

Fabulous tactic! As I said before, I tested it with Liverpool and I had great succes!
It's by far the best tactic on FM 2014!
My strikers score loads of goals: Balotelli 12 goals in 28 matches
My astonishing results:
Premier League: 28 games played 16 wins 5 draws 7 losts
Capital One Cup: Won first match against Norwich 3-1 after extra time and got knocked out by QPR on penalites next game
FA Cup: Crushed Leyton Orient in the firs game 2-0 and got knocked out by Tottenham 1-2 playing home
Champions League: Finished second in a tough group alongside Porto, Olimpiacos and Viktoria Plzen: Won 3 Draws 2 Lost 1
Fabulous tactic !!!
so tell me - lads can win with Steaua against Chelsea, beat Dortmund *****, generally achive very big successes with teams from middle or deep middle of the table, and u, with Lvpool, can't achieve nothing. and this is a fault of tactic? not you - the manager? really... :) ? c'mon m8.

so tell me - lads can win with Steaua against Chelsea, beat Dortmund *****, generally achive very big successes with teams from middle or deep middle of the table, and u, with Lvpool, can't achieve nothing. and this is a fault of tactic? not you - the manager? really... :) ? c'mon m8.
I asked myself the same question... How it's possible that Rosenborg to win UCL in 3 years meanwhile I'm crushed both home and away by West Brom Albion 4-1 and 1-3 ?!?
I admit I'm not specialized in this game (that's why I download other player's tactics), but I'm annoyed because everybody says that a tactic is FABULOUS, UNBELIEVABLE, UNBEATABLE, and when you dowload it you don't aspect to achieve from the first season everything, but at least you want to win against weaker teams, not to be destroyed by them... I respected all the instructions, and when I say all, I mean ALL!!!
The results that Shteffyy had with Steaua I also had using Steaton's Total Annihilation.
As I said before, I'm looking for a tactic that can make win the Premier League in the first season with LIVERPOOL not with Man UTD. If you play Man UTD you'll crush everybody with a standard 4-4-2 formation if you have players like Falcao, Rooney, Van Persie, Di Maria...and so one...
For example, in the last FM I made a 4-4-2 formation and I used it with Barcelona: I finished the season with 36 games won and 4 draws - this is not a joke. I wanted to test if a normal tactic can bring you success at a HUGE team which it did.
When I used the same tactic with Malaga I lost 4 out of my first 5 games...
I'll test it again with Steaua and if it will work, that means the creators of this year FM just wanted to make fun of Liverpool's fans...
Sorry again. I didn't mean to offence you guys. I was just nervous because I didn't have the results that I expected.

I asked myself the same question... How it's possible that Rosenborg to win UCL in 3 years meanwhile I'm crushed both home and away by West Brom Albion 4-1 and 1-3 ?!?
I admit I'm not specialized in this game (that's why I download other player's tactics), but I'm annoyed because everybody says that a tactic is FABULOUS, UNBELIEVABLE, UNBEATABLE, and when you dowload it you don't aspect to achieve from the first season everything, but at least you want to win against weaker teams, not to be destroyed by them... I respected all the instructions, and when I say all, I mean ALL!!!
The results that Shteffyy had with Steaua I also had using Steaton's Total Annihilation.
As I said before, I'm looking for a tactic that can make win the Premier League in the first season with LIVERPOOL not with Man UTD. If you play Man UTD you'll crush everybody with a standard 4-4-2 formation if you have players like Falcao, Rooney, Van Persie, Di Maria...and so one...
For example, in the last FM I made a 4-4-2 formation and I used it with Barcelona: I finished the season with 36 games won and 4 draws - this is not a joke. I wanted to test if a normal tactic can bring you success at a HUGE team which it did.
When I used the same tactic with Malaga I lost 4 out of my first 5 games...
I'll test it again with Steaua and if it will work, that means the creators of this year FM just wanted to make fun of Liverpool's fans...
Sorry again. I didn't mean to offence you guys. I was just nervous because I didn't have the results that I expected.
(Y)

I'll post pictures tonight, but i just managed to finish the EPL with Aston Villa 1st season, at the 4th place of the EPL !
Absolutely amazing season with Benteke scoring a lot of goals as striker and same for Agbonlahor as AMR..
So, yes, this tactic works.

I'll post pictures tonight, but i just managed to finish the EPL with Aston Villa 1st season, at the 4th place of the EPL !
Absolutely amazing season with Benteke scoring a lot of goals as striker and same for Agbonlahor as AMR..
So, yes, this tactic works.
tks

I also have trouble with strikers scoring, and a leaky defence even with the tweaks but i just press play and minimize so that's probably why

Goal, it will be nice from you to write some advices not only for those who have awesome results, but for us too - the ones that are struggling to make this tactic work
There is a guy that asked you to help him with Monaco and until now you didn't provide him any answers... maybe it's difficult since Falcao isn't there anymore.
I'll post some screenshots with the results that I had using this tactic as Steaua Bucharest manager.
Thanks in advance.
PS There was a mistake in my previous post: I won 34 games and I draw 4 with Barcelona.

being a villa fan that is quality! is that with the OP tactic? And by the way did we get taken over in your game?

Yes it is with the OP tactic. And no, we didn't get taken over, i'm starting 2nd season and still the same. ;)

Hello!

Where can I find the tactic to wigan, or should I use the taktikten on page # 1 for wigan?

Would uppskatts for your help :)