which tactic would u recommend then if not sir goalalot! monstrous or chicken run? which in ur opinion is the better tactic?

goal2581999 which one version do you use....cause there's so many tweaks i'm litte bit confuse...

goal2581999, Can you share with us your tactics, you make us feel like if you like it

tyvm to the creator of this sir goalalot tactic! this tactic gives good results for away matches XD

Where is the other tactic?!?

Hello! Everybody here speaks about "the tactics" but there is only one tactic in the original post - Sir Goalalot... Where is the other tactic? Was it removed when the new patch was released? Thanks in advace to those that bother to answer me.
PS I stared a new game with Liverpool (in FM 2014 even though I used 50+ tactics, I've never managed to finish the season with Liverpool...)
I choosed the "Title challenge" budget (around 64 mil)
I sold Glenn Johnson, Jose Enrique, Skrtel, Joe Allen, Lucas Leiva and Jordan Henderson for 86 mil
I bought Raphael Varane, Danilo, Alaba, Lucas Romero, Koke, Ward-Prowse and Gabriel Barbosa (123 mil)
My first team:
STC-Balotelli

AML-Sturiddge AMC-Coutinho AMR-Sterling

MCL-Koke MCR-Lucas Romero

DL-Alaba DCL-Sakho DCR-Varane DR-Danilo

GK-Mignolet

My second team:
STC-Rickie Lambert

AML-Allana AMC-Suso AMR-Markovic

MCL-Emre Can MCR-Ward Prowse

DL-Alberto Moreno DCL-Lovren DCR-Kolo Toure DR-Flanagan

GK-Mignolet
I'm planning to use the second team in the Champion's League group stage matches against weaker teams and in the first stages of FA Cup and Capital One Cup.
I'll use the first team in all the Premier League matches reardless the opponent.
First match: Liverpool - Swansea 3-1

IF YOU THINK I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.
Thanks in advance.

Another question

The training for each position should stay "Heavy" for the entire season? Or just in the pre-season?

Hello! Everybody here speaks about "the tactics" but there is only one tactic in the original post - Sir Goalalot... Where is the other tactic? Was it removed when the new patch was released? Thanks in advace to those that bother to answer me.
PS I stared a new game with Liverpool (in FM 2014 even though I used 50+ tactics, I've never managed to finish the season with Liverpool...)
I choosed the "Title challenge" budget (around 64 mil)
I sold Glenn Johnson, Jose Enrique, Skrtel, Joe Allen, Lucas Leiva and Jordan Henderson for 86 mil
I bought Raphael Varane, Danilo, Alaba, Lucas Romero, Koke, Ward-Prowse and Gabriel Barbosa (123 mil)
My first team:
STC-Balotelli

AML-Sturiddge AMC-Coutinho AMR-Sterling

MCL-Koke MCR-Lucas Romero

DL-Alaba DCL-Sakho DCR-Varane DR-Danilo

GK-Mignolet

My second team:
STC-Rickie Lambert

AML-Allana AMC-Suso AMR-Markovic

MCL-Emre Can MCR-Ward Prowse

DL-Alberto Moreno DCL-Lovren DCR-Kolo Toure DR-Flanagan

GK-Mignolet
I'm planning to use the second team in the Champion's League group stage matches against weaker teams and in the first stages of FA Cup and Capital One Cup.
I'll use the first team in all the Premier League matches reardless the opponent.
First match: Liverpool - Swansea 3-1

IF YOU THINK I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.
Thanks in advance.

Why would you do something wrong ? you won easily the first game.
The best tactic of the thread is in the OP. So keep going. ;)

Not having any luck at all with this!

Cant post a screenshot either, how do i do this?

And yes i have tried to find a thread explaining but couldnt.

Fabulous tactic! As I said before, I tested it with Liverpool and I had great succes!
It's by far the best tactic on FM 2014!
My strikers score loads of goals: Balotelli 12 goals in 28 matches
My astonishing results:
Premier League: 28 games played 16 wins 5 draws 7 losts
Capital One Cup: Won first match against Norwich 3-1 after extra time and got knocked out by QPR on penalites next game
FA Cup: Crushed Leyton Orient in the firs game 2-0 and got knocked out by Tottenham 1-2 playing home
Champions League: Finished second in a tough group alongside Porto, Olimpiacos and Viktoria Plzen: Won 3 Draws 2 Lost 1
Fabulous tactic !!!