Player recommendations

(Best Players)

If you find some great players, let me know, and I'll list them up!

GK

Marc-André Ter Stegen
David De Gea
Manuel Neuer
Hugo Lloris
Bernd Leno

CD

Marquinhos
Raphaël Varane
Vincent Kompany
Sergio Ramos
Thiaho Silva
Mats Hummels
Nicolas Otamendi
Marquinhos
Aymeric Laporte

Éder Álvares Balanta
John Stones

LB

David Alaba

Jordi Alba
Luke Shaw
Alex Sandro
José Gayà
Lucas Digne

RB

Dani Carvajal
Rafael
César Azpilicueta
Mattia De Sciglio
Nathaniel Clyne
Matteo Darmian
Danilo

CM

James Ward-Prowse
Jorginho
Alessandro Florenzi
Aaron Ramsey
Koke
Ilkay Gündogan
Jordan Henderson
Mateo Kovasic

Paul Pogba!

AMC

Kevin De Bruyne
Christian Eriksen
Philippe Couthinho
Raheem Sterling
James Rodriguez

Isco
Roberto Firmino
Jorge Correa (also cheap)
Juan Mata
Oscar (not tried, but ye)

LW

Marco Reus
Eden Hazard

Neymar
Josh Murphy
Angel Di Maria

RW

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
Pedro

ST

Alexandre Lacazette
Sergio Aguero
Gonzalo Higuain
Robert Lewandowski
Diego Costa
Romelu Lukaku
Karim Benzema
Daniel Sturridge
Carlos Fierro
Richairo Zivkovic! (My Favorite)
Gabriel Barbosa
Memphis Depay

Last edited:
Player recommendations

(Cheap players)

If you find some great bargains, let me know, and I'll list them up!

GK

Fernando Pacheco

CD

Jesus Vallejo

LB

RB

CM

Stefano Sturaro (2nd season, I always buy him)

AMC

Ante Coric
Humam Tariq
Maximilam Meyer (18M€, but worth it)
Eran Zahavi
Jorge Correa (I always buy him)

LW

Ruben Garcia

RW

Andrija Zivkovic
Pione Sisto
Antonio Valencia

ST

Richairo Zivkovic (You can get him for under 10€, and he is worth every penny!)

Last edited:
Results from others

First match use new tactic, not flully

2hfrqex.png

Wow

(i use OI from TFF)

I have dozens and dozens of hours of tactical testing (maybe even more that of real gaming!!! lol), and must say that never with any other tactic happened something even close to this:
View attachment 908614
In my test save I'm very weak Arouca in portuguese premier, playing away to Benfica! INSANE. Will gladly report more later will using it in my real save. Overall quite impressive for a counter strategy!
CJ7cnZCUEAAefnE.png:large

Had a good first season with Monaco. Unlucky in Europe though.
easy peasy lemon squeezy
5 trophies 1 season

View attachment 909772

Last edited:
Thank you, maybe you will find something to tweak, i played few matches in Lower league in Poland, if i win i do like 3-1, 4-1, but against much better is a loterry a bit, my team of course is without transfers,very bad squad.

the wingers should have right foot for left side and vice verca?

I use left-left and Right-Right..

But!

By previews experience, players like Depay (right foot) on left side.. works great aswell..
It would be logic to have right-left, left-right if you would like your wingers to get more goals, rather than making crosses..
Having said that, the most important thing is to get good, pacy wingers

Thank you, maybe you will find something to tweak, i played few matches in Lower league in Poland, if i win i do like 3-1, 4-1, but against much better is a loterry a bit, my team of course is without transfers,very bad squad.

Yes, it was abit like that with southampton aswell. altough I usually played well, it was hard to break down the big boys like Chelsea, Manchester, and such.. I managed to beat them all, except Manchester United, on Old Trafford. But it was very solid against simular/weaker teams.. Also did really well in the cups! Won both Capital One and the FA..

So sad, but Jurgen is not in BVB anymore *cry*

I agree, he is a legend! What he has done there in the recent years is just amazing..

I personally think there is a lot of potential Jurgen Klopp's out there, but money, and restless owners ruins there career.

Nothing beats sir Alex though, I'm not a Manchester United fan, but oh my! What a manager he was!

I agree, he is a legend! What he has done there in the recent years is just amazing..

I personally think there is a lot of potential Jurgen Klopp's out there, but money, and restless owners ruins there career.

Nothing beats sir Alex though, I'm not a Manchester United fan, but oh my! What a manager he was!

Oh yeah =/ I am huge fan of both of them, sir Alex and Yurgen, cant even imagine what Klopp can do with top team (A)

TheWibe ur tactic is legendary. I especially started a new game with Man Utd using Lfc Marshall update and the tactic is excellent. First game i won 6-0. just wanted to ask what changes did u make from this tactic to the previous one? Keep up the good work pal.

Oh yeah =/ I am huge fan of both of them, sir Alex and Yurgen, cant even imagine what Klopp can do with top team (A)

Ye, me neither! I find it strange that he took a vacation now, when there was interest from both City and Real.. I think he's a type of guy that wants a challenge!

I think Klopp will end up at Arsenal when Wengers time is up... perfect replacement in my opinion.