TheWibe ur tactic is legendary. I especially started a new game with Man Utd using Lfc Marshall update and the tactic is excellent. First game i won 6-0. just wanted to ask what changes did u make from this tactic to the previous one? Keep up the good work pal.

Nice! Glad you like it :)

Well in therms of player instructions there was none
Player roles, I changed the FB's to Attack duty.. and the CM's to support duty.
For Team instructions there was a lot. on the last one there was 11 in total.. now its 17. with the likes of High tempo, instead of low, Retain possession, short passing, pass trough middle, Mark tighter, Roam from possession, be more expressive, and stay on feet

Mentality is also changed to Structured.

Last edited:
I think Klopp will end up at Arsenal when Wengers time is up... perfect replacement in my opinion.

Yes, they share at least share the same player development philosophy! The high pressing attacking football also..

Speaking of Arsenal, I think they'r going to be a really strong force this year!

I think I'm going to sleep now.. Going to finish the thread tomorrow. and also start up with a few more teams, so I can put them up in Results section.

Good night everyone! :)

I use left-left and Right-Right..

But!

By previews experience, players like Depay (right foot) on left side.. works great aswell..
It would be logic to have right-left, left-right if you would like your wingers to get more goals, rather than making crosses..
Having said that, the most important thing is to get good, pacy wingers

Have you try this tactic with Depay on the left side?

Trying to clone yout tactic to FMC on iPad. I saw your team plays srtructured, but whats the mentality?

is that SS really the best option?
Havent tried the tactic yet though

Anyone tried tweaking the central midfielders? I may experiment by changing one to CM ATTACK and tweak the others PIs

I have dozens and dozens of hours of tactical testing (maybe even more that of real gaming!!! lol), and must say that never with any other tactic happened something even close to this:
View attachment 243916
In my test save I'm very weak Arouca in portuguese premier, playing away to Benfica! INSANE. Will gladly report more later will using it in my real save. Overall quite impressive for a counter strategy!

Anyone tried tweaking the central midfielders? I may experiment by changing one to CM ATTACK and tweak the others PIs

I've been trying around with alot of different options on the CM.. And in my opinion, in therms of the formation 4-2-3-1.. It seems more stable when playing the CM with Support duty.. they want get too much forward, as they did in the last version.. but it allows for more stable approach, and the more advanced players to shine even more.

I think he means Shadow Striker lol

Aah, okey.. but then I can say YES!!!

The shadow striker is AMAZING!

Not only do they get a lot of assists and goals, but they also get involved in the game/buildup a lot! They always end up having the most key passes (BUY FAR!) And they are, for me, the most important player in the tactic!

In my saints save 1st season, Jorge Correa had 28 matches, and Filip Djuric had 31 ( not sure how many in the league, but you get the point) and they both had 200 key passes, compared to oscar (2nd) had 140

Last edited:
Personally think Reus should be put into the 'Best Players' list, is working wonders alongside Lacazette.