Does anyone have screenshots of the player instructions?

To be honest, this is one of the most OP tactics for FM15 and still my favorite of all time. Using the most recent updated database by Pro, I was able to get from the Vanarama Conference to the BPL in 4 seasons. Yes, 4 straight promotions.

Vanarama Conference - Title
League 2 - Title
League 1 - Playoff Winners
Championship - Title (media prediction last!)

And in our FIRST season in the BPL, we managed to finish 8th. 8th! This tactic is just unbelievable, and one of the reasons why I still play FM15 hahaha. Just wish this tactic transferred well to FM16 but I haven't had any luck with it. So if you're still playing FM15, definitely give this tactic a go!

You should have a look on the topic called Mahluk.
It's very similar and working on FM16.

To be honest, this is one of the most OP tactics for FM15 and still my favorite of all time. Using the most recent updated database by Pro, I was able to get from the Vanarama Conference to the BPL in 4 seasons. Yes, 4 straight promotions.

League 2 - Title

And in our FIRST season in the BPL, we managed to finish 8th. 8th! This tactic is just unbelievable, and one of the reasons why I still play FM15 hahaha. Just wish this tactic transferred well to FM16 but I haven't had any luck with it. So if you're still playing FM15, definitely give this tactic a go!

Just an update on this, 2nd season in the BPL and we finished 5th! We kind of collapsed, because we were sitting 2nd through 20 games. I guess that was to be expected though. Even made the CoC Final against Chelsea, even though we lost. Most notable games were a 3-nil win against City and a 4-nil win against United (both at home). The future is looking bright for Tranmere Rovers!

Can't believe I didn't say I was using them in the original post....

For anyone looking for it, here's the link to the original tactic, for me still (BY FAR) the best tactic out of the mess of tweaks and tweak's updates this thread has become (surely contrary to TheWibe's will).
View attachment 938496

PS. just to add that in my opinion this first version it's also better than TheWibe's V3 version.

Hello, could I speak what kind of training and which player takes a corner kick more please without shortening can not understand the abbreviations and during the game it is recommended to change the team formation and mentality? thank you I am Brazilian sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

League 2 - Title

What tactics are you using?You could post's tactics? I would be very happy.

Is it available for fm 2016?

Hey everyone
is this tactis still available for fm 2016? I could not find the tactic unfortunately..