Well, I've been browsing this thread in search of the perfect tactic; and you have to admit that you did make a mess out of this thread, and I'm not the only person pointing this out.

For future reference, you should've maybe created your own thread for this or at least spoken with the OP first. Such a shame that TheWibe quit in frustration :/
I know that is my mistake but I'm not tryin to took over thread . So for this time I'm open a new thread

For those looking for the other versions, on the main page click on the paperclip, then do a search (Ctrl+F) for fmf, you can then scroll through the list of attachements for any tactic in the 56 pages.

if anyone want to try my tactic : [tactic] 4-2-3-1 AlFrocestor
It's a Vietnam Forum but you can ask me in English I can answer you guy . In 1 or 2 day I will translate all my thread to English and post it to FM-base

if anyone want to try my tactic : [tactic] 4-2-3-1 AlFrocestor
It's a Vietnam Forum but you can ask me in English I can answer you guy . In 1 or 2 day I will translate all my thread to English and post it to FM-base
Right now I don't mind the fact that you hijacked this thread, because that tactic you've made there is amazing. No kidding you, it's my favourite atm.

My two forwards (the striker and the shadowstriker) are scoring so much man, I love how the game is all based on wingers that are supposed to create chances for the strikers. In my opinion, you should create a new thread for that one, because I think you've got a potential world beater right there. Harry Kane is scoring shitloads on my save with this tactic.

EDIT: Btw. who takes the corners?

Last edited:
Right now I don't mind the fact that you hijacked this thread, because that tactic you've made there is amazing. No kidding you, it's my favourite atm.

My two forwards (the striker and the shadowstriker) are scoring so much man, I love how the game is all based on wingers that are supposed to create chances for the strikers. In my opinion, you should create a new thread for that one, because I think you've got a potential world beater right there. Harry Kane is scoring shitloads on my save with this tactic.

EDIT: Btw. who takes the corners?
I have mention it in the vietnam thread DL DR . Who got better corner attribute take both :)

You should open and translate that to a thread on this site right away! ;)

Can't wait! also, I am 50% vietnamese from my moms side altho I can't speak any vietnamese :(

Can't wait! also, I am 50% vietnamese from my moms side altho I can't speak any vietnamese :(
Where are you from :) ?

Also you can download in that site . DL DR take corner and throw in . Training is Balance - Def Position.

I live in Sweden, my mom got here with her family when she was like 12

As an Everton fan, this one in the semi final of the Champions League was particularly satisfying !

View attachment 228019

Don't think i've ever had so many shots at goal lol