I mean... I'm not gonna judge the tactic based on 1 league game but still... Why did this even happen? Morale was good and higher, tactic is almost learned 100%. I see people with relegation predicted teams getting draws against teams like Arsenal. Will post again after half season.

View attachment 84152

Or not, I've lost desire to play after these results. Obviously the tactic doesn't work(for me).

View attachment 1127077

I mean... I'm not gonna judge the tactic based on 1 league game but still... Why did this even happen? Morale was good and higher, tactic is almost learned 100%. I see people with relegation predicted teams getting draws against teams like Arsenal. Will post again after half season.

View attachment 1127064

I'm sorry to see that its not working for you mate!

Don't know what it is that makes it fall short for you. But with the right players in the right positions, those results should not really occur.

It should look more like this ...

View attachment 84123 View attachment 84122

View attachment 84118

Last edited:
These are the stats from the game.

View attachment 84107View attachment 84106View attachment 84105View attachment 84104View attachment 84103

Also, there were already 5 penalties against me in 11 matches, 4 of them was Daniel Ayala's fault, I've warned him and fined him, he kept doing it. Only 2-3 players have 7.00+ average rating. Just drawn with Burnley and Southampton 0-0 both games.

Few notes:
I am using 17.3.1 but I've seen someone saying in this thread that it doesn't really matter whether if it's 17.3.2 or 17.3.1.
I disabled first transfer window.
I'm using pr0's transfer pack 1.0

Last edited:
I just lost to West Brom who weren't able to score for 7 league matches in a row and then they score 3 goals against me...
Their schedule: View attachment 84099

I need to change tactic if I want to keep my job in Middlesbrough. Shame it didn't work for me(perhaps it would've worked with different teams but I'm just too lazy to do that), I got tired of strikerless tactics and saw this one today with hopes it would work out. The search continues for me. Glad it worked for others though.
View attachment 84098View attachment 84097

Tactic pretty weak defensively, it conceeds a lot. But the style of play is very beautiful. And it's very good to have a realistic formation. I keep trying with FC Nantes, french Ligue 1.

The first season was the tactic great and in the second season I bought better players for the right role.
Now in the second season I won the first 5 games but the results are really bad now:

View attachment 83385

Last edited:
Hi Sir Goal A-Lot,

Your tactics work great for me.
Using Leeds on 4Th Season, but just started use this tactic since half season back and ongoing now.
On January 2020, been 1 year then.

On my first half season, it doesn't really good. But, now my Leeds is unbeaten for almost 40 matches :D

The important element for this tactic I think it is.
1. Good crosser for Full-Back (Using Charlie Taylor and Kieran Trippier as my Side Back)
2. Good dribbler for Inside Forward, good crosser and acceleration on Winger Support (Using Gerard Doulefou and Julian Draxler as a Left Wing Inside Forward, and Vlaidimir Weiss and Hatem Ben Arfa or Fede Certabaria as a Winger Support of usually Inside Forward Support too :D)
3. And the most important thing, using Complete Forward Support (Moussa Dembele and Kuki is doing great)
4. Box to Box Playmaker. (I do have Naby Keita and Iver Fossum), should I use both of them as BBM. (Currently using Ronaldo Viera as a Deep Lying Defend)

Never imagine Short Passing and Much Closing Down could be top of league :D
A half season to go.
Hopefully can be a champions of PL :D

Regards Sir Goal-A-Lot

this tactic is good but really unstable

i can win 7-1 vs everton and 5-1 vs chelsea
but lose 2-1 vs watford and struggle again small team
btw i use arsenal

and the most iritating thing is when my team failed to score example in the first half
the rating of attacker drop very low (6.4-6.6)