As I said in a earlier post I do have the same "issue" but just accepted that the ME might had been smarter this year.
But with that being said, and now seeing people having issues with it, I went on to try and find a fix for it.

And I'm currently testing it now... :)

However, the "issue occur very rarely, and sometimes not at all.. Been unbeaten a whole season with Rennais, and played the whole season with City now, and only lost 1.

View attachment 1126265View attachment 1126266 View attachment 1126267

64 league goals for Aguero.. insane

[QUOTE = TheWibe; 3114047] Mais, comme on l'a dit, il se peut que l'équipe adverse "parcourt le bus" et que vous vous battiez pour marquer.
Et j'ai travaillé sur quelque chose pour régler ce problème, sans enlever l'essence de la tactique.

Donc, si vous semblez lutter, soyez mon invité et testez View attachment 1126278

First and for most, thanks for the tactic. I used your tac since FM15 due to my craziness of 4231 and goals!
However, I have tried this tac for underdog, (team avg CA 89, league avg CA 110), I conceded lots of goals. Whether I am too ambitious to use too weak team?

I'm at work, but just have to say that the tactic in the OP is the one to use. Unless another version is postes in the OP.

Wibe, ha gitt opp FM te 'æ fant den her xD AC Milan here i come!

Just felt sucked dry not having a decent winger formation so pretty much put the game on the shelf until i noticed this :D

The Wibe Biblical legendary tactics is back!

Looks really nice! And also the player filter i a great idea, it also let the user know what a player should be good at on every position, and help knowing the tactic better.

Will try it in Serie B with Palmero.

I've waited for a long time you Wibe! Welcome back my hero from fm15.

Great tactic

This tactic is absolutely briljant for my Ajax squad. Finally a tactic where i can use all those talented wingers. And my strikers are scoring goals for fun. Sierhuis played 8 (2) and scored 16 times Dolberg played 22 and scored 25 times so far. Thanks!