TheWibe

Reaction score
Thread Closed

After receiving a bunch of E-mails about that my inbox here was full. I decided to go in and empty it.
And after reading all the PM's, there was clearly a high demand on knowing why I chose to close the tread.

So...

I decided to close the thread because I simply do not have time to play the game. And then I do not have time to "support" the tactic/thread and help all out with there questions.

I'm taking a masters degree, and believe it or not, its actually more important than FM
:p

I could have let the thread just been as it were, but didn't see the point when I couldn't support it anymore.

So I hope that helps you guys that wanted to know why I decided to close the thread.

Last edited:
If these results proves to be somewhat able to achieve for us normal players then its 100% the best tactic out there. Just the tottenham screen you show are insane. I really need to try this :D

Edit: Oh btw its nice to see a legend back ;)

Last edited:
abouto Traning an OP? all of that with your assistant?

Your variations of tactics saved fm15 for me at first, hope same goes again!

How does it fare with underdog sides? Is it a top end of table tactic only? Plus as a side note, how come folk can't upload the tactic onto the opening post but instead post download links?

In theory the tactic looks like it shouldn't work. However, your results would state otherwise.

How does it fare with underdog sides? Is it a top end of table tactic only? Plus as a side note, how come folk can't upload the tactic onto the opening post but instead post download links?

In theory the tactic looks like it shouldn't work. However, your results would state otherwise.

This is from a network game with my brother.. So the results might have been better if I had played alone.

View attachment 1002613View attachment 1002614

If these results proves to be somewhat able to achieve for us normal players then its 100% the best tactic out there. Just the tottenham screen you show are insane. I really need to try this :D

Edit: Oh btw its nice to see a legend back ;)

Well, to be fair, I suck at this game :p I almost only simulate matches.. And I know how to make tactics.. :p
So pretty sure there is people out there capable to do it even better..

But give it a try man, its really fun!

"In theory the tactic looks like it shouldn't work. However, your results would state otherwise...."

I know right :p Welcome to Football manager!

But its been the style of this tactic since FM 14. and it still works great!

I tested this tac in Berwick Rangers, Scottish League Two ;>

Thanks for reminding me :p Placed it in the OP..

So, no OI's..

hey boss the just have 2 questions first the wingers which foot exmple left in left side etc etc second corners who take ?