Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
TheWibe, have you ever tried to use AMC as AP or AM?

Your instructions and formation looks similar my tactic which I have been trying since 16.2's release date. I've never tried SS for AMC. I hate SS actually :)

Iv'e gave it a 15 game spin as I do when I test my own tactics for both Arsenal and Bournemouth.

Some notes Iv'e taken;

- Arsenal - demolished sides. Racked up silly scores, 5,6 and 7 goals. Really great going through the middle and cross balls.
- Bournemouth - Got savaged by top half sides but humped sides that are comparable.
- It dominates possession against everyone pretty much.
- Lower end centre halves get booked alot. Arsenal's didn't though but alot of these were tackles by guys breaking away.
- The opposition gets alot of chances on goal if they are similar or better in quality. If lower end then you tend to dminate and they hardly get a shot.
- Quick opposition wingers cause havoc.

From what I can see, the defence just gets left way too exposed with the lower end teams who have slower defenders, hence getting caught on the break or by balls through the middle and sides.

Set pieces need tweaked, though to be fair I think you know this. Both offensively and defensively they can be improved. You lose alot of goals from corners and indirect freekicks.

Changing up dealing against teams who close down your wide players and striker might help. Alot of the time I watched the striker get intercepted or taken out by the offside line or simply be in a bad position. I found the same when testing my tactic. Changing the advanced forward to a defensive forward of deep lying forward on support will help.

The shadow striker an advanced forward get done by teams who don't tightly mark. as they end up alongside centrehalves and a dm who sit higher up.

All in all it's a ****** good tactic but needs tweaks. I was fitting round holes in square pegs with the Bournemouth side and that's always going to have an effect.

Can definitely state with confidence that the opening post's results are not bollocks, seems bang on.

I've realised striker duties this FM mean a lot to performance, would you say Advanced Forward suits a Giroud type player or Walcott type player?

Thanks for finally showing up!
Your last year tactic was insane!
PS: Mahluk wil have a heart-attack!!! :)))))

Am i the only one who problems with too many red cards due to the tactic being to aggresive? i play with Liverpool.

Iv'e gave it a 15 game spin as I do when I test my own tactics for both Arsenal and Bournemouth.

Some notes Iv'e taken;

- Arsenal - demolished sides. Racked up silly scores, 5,6 and 7 goals. Really great going through the middle and cross balls.
- Bournemouth - Got savaged by top half sides but humped sides that are comparable.
- It dominates possession against everyone pretty much.
- Lower end centre halves get booked alot. Arsenal's didn't though but alot of these were tackles by guys breaking away.
- The opposition gets alot of chances on goal if they are similar or better in quality. If lower end then you tend to dminate and they hardly get a shot.
- Quick opposition wingers cause havoc.

From what I can see, the defence just gets left way too exposed with the lower end teams who have slower defenders, hence getting caught on the break or by balls through the middle and sides.

Set pieces need tweaked, though to be fair I think you know this. Both offensively and defensively they can be improved. You lose alot of goals from corners and indirect freekicks.

Changing up dealing against teams who close down your wide players and striker might help. Alot of the time I watched the striker get intercepted or taken out by the offside line or simply be in a bad position. I found the same when testing my tactic. Changing the advanced forward to a defensive forward of deep lying forward on support will help.

The shadow striker an advanced forward get done by teams who don't tightly mark. as they end up alongside centrehalves and a dm who sit higher up.

All in all it's a ****** good tactic but needs tweaks. I was fitting round holes in square pegs with the Bournemouth side and that's always going to have an effect.

Can definitely state with confidence that the opening post's results are not bollocks, seems bang on.

Great feedback man!

-I think I need to give either Bournemouth or GFC Ajaccio a try, to see how it works with the clear underdog in the league :P
-When it comes to the CM's, I found that atleast +10 in tackling and the mental attributes for the role is a must. Dele Alli is a good example on how he is just above it, and does not seem to struggle.. but when I used Hakim Zahik as a CM he seemed to struggle..

-Set pieces, yes :P But it varies a' lot.. But going to try some changes there.. but its not terrible IMO, only 4 conceded from both corners and free kicks with Tottenham is above average.

Again thanks a' lot for the feedback man :)

I've realised striker duties this FM mean a lot to performance, would you say Advanced Forward suits a Giroud type player or Walcott type player?

Simuler players I've tried with is Harry Kane (Giroud) and Sturridge (Walcott)

And I actually prefer the Giroud type of player, tough I haven't played too mutch with a super fast striker..

Ideally you would want a striker that has both good finishing and heading, with a decent amount of pace..

I'm going to upload a player filter soon..

if you manage to get a version with the corners/free kicks (attacking and defending) sorted and upload that it will probably be the best tactic on the forum based on your screenshot and some of the other results that have been posted

Am i the only one who problems with too many red cards due to the tactic being to aggresive? i play with Liverpool.

At least I dont have too many red cards.. I had some with Vit.Guimares, but none with Tottenham, and 46 yellow in the league (15th place)..

And Liverpools players should work great aswell, only thing is that a new left wing should be brought in..

TheWibe, i have a question for u. Do you use the same system with these TIs and these PIs even when you play against Barca away from home and when you play against Rusden & Diamonds at home?

TheWibe, i have a question for u. Do you use the same system with these TIs and these PIs even when you play against Barca away from home and when you play against Rusden & Diamonds at home?

Yes :) Same for every game..

Kempegrejt!
I was so ****** when I saw that ripoff "mahluk"
glad to have the real one back

Back