Tohammer

Banned
Reaction score
I've joined this Forum as I am a serial tactic downloader and on FM18 I am amazed that the Sirgoalalot 4-2-3-1 tactic has not been utilised to its full potential.

Very minor tweaks to both tactics and training has made this tactic useable season after season to the point where it is practically unbeatable.

Yes have tried practically every tactic downloaded ad all the tweaks but nothing has come close to performing even half as well as the Sirgoalalot tactic plus its one of the most popular formations.

Its still largely plug and play and shortly I will be adding the tactics and tweaks so be prepared

All credit goes to Sirgoalalot as I've done very little.

Last edited:
I've joined this Forum as I am a serial tactic downloader and on FM18 I am amazed that the Sirgoalalot 4-2-3-1 tactic has not been utilised to its full potential.

Very minor tweaks to both tactics and training has made this tactic useable season after season to the point where it is practically unbeatable.

Yes have tried practically every tactic downloaded ad all the tweaks but nothing has come close to performing even half as well as the Sirgoalalot tactic plus its one of the most popular formations.

Its still largely plug and play and shortly I will be adding the tactics and tweaks so be prepared

still waiting lol

If you post some screens of your results/testing you will get more traction mate. Also some info on training etc wouldn't go amiss either :D

can u give ss of your training and ois and any other info

Training

Top left for tight home games and easy away games

Middle left for tight away games

Bottom left for big underdog away

Top right for easy home games

Last edited:
Tactics

Top for easy home games

Middle for tight home games

Bottom for away games

When you have played a season and/or established as a title contender, or notice you are starting to draw or even lose games you clearly should be winning this is when you must make a simple tweak to the Easy Home Games and Away tactics when you are clear favourites.

Simply change both centre midfielders to attack duty

Harry Kane's stats

Season 2 he was upset because I wouldn't let him leave for less than he was worth. Once he got over that he managed to amass 8 injuries which is why he had so few games.

Spurs season 1

Season 2

Season 3 so far...

Last edited by a moderator: