Aldereireld
Dier
Rose
Winks
Alli
Moura
Eksen
Kane

I haven't brought in many players, largely because I haven't needed to but also because Spurs don't get a lot of money to spend.

My First choice 11 are all from the original squad

Lloris
Aurier
Aldereireld
Dier
Rose
Winks
Alli
Moura
Eksen
Kane

I haven't brought in many players, largely because I haven't needed to but also because Spurs don't get a lot of money to spend.

like real life then

Could you post some screenshots from your schedule so that we can see the results of each game?

CL Final, bearing in mind we had 0 red cards in the league all season

I wasn't completely happy with the tweaked Sir Goalalot tactics I uploaded even though I felt so close to getting them just right.

So I went back to the original and started testing again, knowing that the problems I was having was with the MC roles.

I now have a "plug and play" tactic for all teams and a 2nd season tactic for big clubs and for all teams when big favourites

No OI

*** Man does training

The AWAY tactic is the "plug and play" starting tactic and should be used by all teams in season 1. It should have a DLP with DEFEND duty and a BBM with SUPPORT duty(if I've uploaded the right one)

The HOME tactic is also plug and playbut is to be used in season 2 with big clubs to avoid "second season syndrome" when playing against team who park the bus. It should also be used by smaller clubs when big favourites.

I wasn't completely happy with the tweaked Sir Goalalot tactics I uploaded even though I felt so close to getting them just right.

So I went back to the original and started testing again, knowing that the problems I was having was with the MC roles.

I now have a "plug and play" tactic for all teams and a 2nd season tactic for big clubs and for all teams when big favourites

No OI

*** Man does training

Very good this! Thanks

Won the league season 2 and the Champions League.

Those 2 tactics are all you need to plug and play success.

The only tweaks I make is if I need a goal or I have a slender lead late on(usually 89 minutes)

Need a goal

Simply change mentality to control and the team shape to fluid

Shut up shop

Mentality to contain team shape to highly structured

Then both mc's to dlp defend and full backs to automatic

Why does the website look like this now? There are no pages, just one long list of posts, plus no names of people online at the bottom?

Hello!

To the creator of this tactic, i must say this is the best tactic for FM18. I've tried more then 20 of the 'best' tactics around different forums, none of them compare to yours. So a big thank you!
I play with my beloved Dinamo Bucharest witch is now a mid table squad. Sell all foreign players that i had, signed a few 16,17 years old romanian kids and won 2 times in row the championship and qualify in UCL groups, won against Juventus and Tottenham.
I'm always using the away version.