do the wingers have to be strong footed to the side they are on, so R footed on the right, L footed on the left?

cheers, just one more thing, do you rigidly stick to the NO OI's, or do you add them depending on the game?

Played through a season with Newcastle as a test, before deciding if I am using it long term, Pros' it's solid for me at the back, and you get a lot of possession, Cons, Striker seems to get low averages a lot, and a lot of the shots are from outside the box, I am aware that Newcastle do not have the best squad, and maybe it works better with stronger teams, for me Spurs have one of the strongest teams to start with. I like the base as a tacit, but may try to tweak a few things (mostly PI's) to see if effectiveness for Newcastle can be increased

also please don't take my last post as a criticism, it was definetly not, the tactic shape instructions and overall effectiveness, I really like the tactics, the changes I am going ot make is to remove the PI cross from byline and aim for near post instructions from wide players, my reasoning is, that watching, I see a lot of my players going for the byline, and ignoring crossing chances, I am hoping the removal of these will see more crossing opportunities taken at the players instigation, rather then them running to the byline cause i've told them too

also please don't take my last post as a criticism, it was definetly not, the tactic shape instructions and overall effectiveness, I really like the tactics, the changes I am going ot make is to remove the PI cross from byline and aim for near post instructions from wide players, my reasoning is, that watching, I see a lot of my players going for the byline, and ignoring crossing chances, I am hoping the removal of these will see more crossing opportunities taken at the players instigation, rather then them running to the byline cause i've told them too

How did the tweak work?

For Newcastle it went better, cross completion is up and we create more in the box, to be fair, the team is not great (and I am a die hard Newcastle fan) I can say I have had to make no drastic changes, I love the tweak to Control and Fluid for teams who park the bus, and it is deadly against big clubs who like to play open football, a little inconsistent against more defensively minded teams, but that is more down to player quality I think lots of retraining for left footed players, but we are 6th at the half way stage, so better than expected, may look at PI tweaks a little more, or small TI tweaks, but as a tactical system I wholly recommend them, my next test will be with Gateshead (my other love) as the Roles should be fairly easy to fill even with a lower team, BPD may be a problem, but otherwise I forsee not a lot of problems

Congrats on a very good tactic

This tactic looks cool. I love the details you put into it. Will test to see how it goes

Any pre-season training tips?

This tactic looks cool. I love the details you put into it. Will test to see how it goes

Any pre-season training tips?

I always leave training to my staff.

I'm going to replicate this tactic in the FM19 Demo, will update if its any good.

halfway through the season Newcastle are top, if I have one area that needs improving, it's the Striker, does it have to be a poacher, or will other roles work, my strikers always seem to get really low ratings, even though we create a lot of chances,