Site Improvements Suggestions

Reaction score
Hopefully this won't turn into a complaints thread but I was just wondering how people think this already great site could be improved....
I have a few suggestions to start off:

1) A choice of skins - Personally I preffered the old one or we could have options based the most popular FM skins. i.e. Three, BBC Sport, etc etc.

2) The ability to put multiple polls on threads - i.e. in a story type thread, Should I sign player X?, what formation should I play against team Y? etc etc.

Sorry If there is already a thread like this, I had a look but couldn't find anything.
Thanks in advance for any replies,
Chris :)

Last edited:
Good points but how could you possibly improve the site? (A)

Good idea ;) I like the current skin i think it looks better than the old by far, it took me a while to get used though

if it was a bit more relaxed really. Not gaving a dig at the mods and admins, but when i create a thread, i'm always nervous that a mod or admin will shut it down. Soryy for any offence mids and admins, it's not meant to be offensive.

if it was a bit more relaxed really. Not gaving a dig at the mods and admins, but when i create a thread, i'm always nervous that a mod or admin will shut it down. Soryy for any offence mids and admins, it's not meant to be offensive.

Well just as my parents always tell me, you have to think before you act ^^)

Last edited:
To be fair you do makes some rubbish threads.XD
I don't know how you could improve the site seems fine now.:D

How could you improve the site? it's already perfect ^^)

Thsste i prttygoood. as it i tbh. but i like the skin much better than the old one that was horrible anyway love you sean kris jp redders and lee :D Lol

The site is pretty good imo, but it might be better if you had some selections of colours so that you can change the background to the way you like or something along those lines not that i dont like it as my favourtie colour is Green so its perfect for me.

thats about it really.

Yeah of course I agree the site is great, it's just little tweaks and customizations for each user. :)

Their not bad. i just checked through them. most of them are pretty decent and that sexiest women thread was a pretty huge success.;)

yep lol, anyway, back on topic...

The site is pretty good imo, but it might be better if you had some selections of colours so that you can change the background to the way you like or something along those lines not that i dont like it as my favourtie colour is Green so its perfect for me.

thats about it really.

Having a choice of colour schemes is something I would like to add to the forums. But at the moment I am waiting for the next major release of the the forum software I use as I know it's going to break this skin if I want to update to it :(

Hopefully this won't turn into a complaints thread but I was just wondering how people think this already great site could be improved....
I have a few suggestions to start off:

1) A choice of skins - Personally I preffered the old one or wqe could have options based the most popular FM skins. i.e. Three, BBC Sport, etc etc.

2) The ability to put multiple polls on threads - i.e. in a story type thread, Should I sign player X?, what formation should I play against team Y? etc etc.

Sorry If there is already a thread like this, I had a look but couldn't find anything.
Thanks in advance for any replies,
Chris :)

1) Like I said above I would like to add colour schemes. But developing entire new skins is a lot of work and not really worth it as about 99% of people will just use the default one anyway.

2) That's not possible I'm afraid. Limitations of the forum software. If it was possible I would do it as it can be useful.

Having a choice of colour schemes is something I would like to add to the forums. But at the moment I am waiting for the next major release of the the forum software I use as I know it's going to break this skin if I want to update to it :(

1) Like I said above I would like to add colour schemes. But developing entire new skins is a lot of work and not really worth it as about 99% of people will just use the default one anyway.

2) That's not possible I'm afraid. Limitations of the forum software. If it was possible I would do it as it can be useful.
Sean, how do you host this site? I am just curious because I might consider making my own site(nothing to do with this so nobody worry) but I don't know the best way to go about it. Thanks.

Sean, how do you host this site? I am just curious because I might consider making my own site(nothing to do with this so nobody worry) but I don't know the best way to go about it. Thanks.

We have a dedicated server from Leaseweb. There are plenty of hosting companies around. It just all depends on what service you need.