Site Improvements Suggestions

When I first joined this site I saw this Lower Leagues bit where it would have people rate like good people that you could sign for your clubs in lower divisions.Bring that back?

When I first joined this site I saw this Lower Leagues bit where it would have people rate like good people that you could sign for your clubs in lower divisions.Bring that back?

There is a section for that on FM10, it is a sub forum within the General discussion section.

Link here

I Liked the players bar at the top of the screen ( i know its still there ) last year when it linked to the players positions and had like wonderkids and best players for each position, if you know what im saying?

I Liked the players bar at the top of the screen ( i know its still there ) last year when it linked to the players positions and had like wonderkids and best players for each position, if you know what im saying?

Was going to say the same thing mate, click the position your after, and it comes up with suggestions of popular players that play there. Was simple to use and really helpful for a quick look!

It'd often cause arguments tbh Stigen.

why would you want to dislike something anyway? i find that a bit childish

funny JP, seriously i think it would just cause a bunch of petty arguments, people would get offended that someone disliked their post, and noobs would dislike tactics because theyre stupid like that

It's okay saying you think a 'Dislike' would be good, but I'm not expert, and I'm sure you can't just add something. Site is powered by vBulletin and we could only have a 'Dislike' button if the software would let Sean do it, or something like that.

funny JP, seriously i think it would just cause a bunch of petty arguments, people would get offended that someone disliked their post, and noobs would dislike tactics because theyre stupid like that
So instead people write a load of **** and spam and insults where they can simply click dislike and it removes all that. Your argument doesnt stand up.

It's okay saying you think a 'Dislike' would be good, but I'm not expert, and I'm sure you can't just add something. Site is powered by vBulletin and we could only have a 'Dislike' button if the software would let Sean do it, or something like that.

You have no idea, do you XD

So instead people write a load of **** and spam and insults where they can simply click dislike and it removes all that. Your argument doesnt stand up.
fair enough, i dont think it would stop arguments but it may cut down spam, still dont agree with the idea

fair enough, i dont think it would stop arguments but it may cut down spam, still dont agree with the idea

Most of the arguments are spam. So.. :S

most of the arguments, are you closing down all my posts, so........

Joe. I've done that twice, in the last month or something like that, and before that it was ages before i did that. :p

Anyway lets not start one now.

I think maybe a 'Dislike' button would be good idea, maybe for a 2 week test.?

If Sean can do it that is :)

Joe. I've done that twice, in the last month or something like that, and before that it was ages before i did that. :p

Anyway lets not start one now.

I think maybe a 'Dislike' button would be good idea, maybe for a 2 week test.?

If Sean can do it that is :)

I agree, a test run would be a good idea
So we can see how it goes, ok Joe?