Site running slow

• Thread starter nursemorph
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 5K
N

nursemorph

I'm just wondering: Is it just me and my stupid computer or has the site been running excruciatingly slow for the last 24 hours. It has improved now but for ages it was taking 15 to 20 minutes to load a page. Have there been problems with the site? Just curious to know why it was happening and if everyone else has been having the same problem

Yeah ive been having the same problems, couldnt get on at all last night after 6 and then been sporadic today.

same here its starting to ruin my big hamachi network game tonight of o cant get players i will be ****** sayin that anyone a fan of network

me too, kris (mod) told me something to do with the server, will be all good soon, it looks like its starting to get better, ive had problems with getting on, viewing threads and so on, fingers crossed

Thanks everyone for replying. For a while, I thought it was just me. Glad it isn't and that I don't have to hit my PC with a hammer:p

i thought it was my laptop aswell was gonna throw it out the window football manager is my life lol

Sigh, i have to assume we have used our Bandwidth and it's running slow as a result. First time i have managed to get on the site all ****** week and it's still slow as ****.

Will try get hold of Sean to see whats up today...if i cant ill txt **** him untill he fixes it :p

Sigh, i have to assume we have used our Bandwidth and it's running slow as a result. First time i have managed to get on the site all ****** week and it's still slow as ****.

Will try get hold of Sean to see whats up today...if i cant ill txt **** him untill he fixes it :p

Unlikely, if the site had used it's bandwith I would guess it would be down completely - although it was at times and it is now a new month. But the slowness is probably purely down to the servers of the host.

Seems OK for me now.

Last edited:
works fine in the morning(while i'm in work:'() only when i get home it acts up

i couldn't get on yesterday or the day before...........aaaah panic stations ;(

but now im on and it's working all fine must be something to do with bandwith

I'm not sure what exactly is the problem. Might just be server maintenance or could just be due to high traffic.

I did too, my basingatoke update thread is well out of date lol

we back up and running smooth now?

I hope so. This is the first time I've got on for about 5 days. Now, I have come straight on without delay no problem. Thank God.....I was starting to get major withdrawal symptoms and doubt if I could have lasted another day without FM Base :D

Might be Max Connection Limit. Is the site on a dedicated box or does it share?

Sean, they should inform you of maintenance thats lasted this long. I can't see it being maintenance due to the various times i've tried to get to the website, from 3am, 8am, and various times throughout the day its very hit and miss.

ps. Been ok since yesterday though.

This is first time i've been able to get on for a few days now, been trying all the time..