Site running slow

• Thread starter Thread starter nursemorph
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 5K
ah the site has been working great for past week, then last night didnt load up again lol. it always seem to be fine from 9pm onwards though

Yeh it was doing it for me this morning. If it gets worse I'll get in touch with the server peeps.

we always get server problems, hope they dont take 8 weeks to get back to you like the last lot of clowns

what is wrong with the site??? I havent used it for a week!?!?

The server has been a right ***** this month. It seems to go down every 2-4 days.

Probably moving server within the next few days though which should hopefully fix these problems.

After that there may be a few changes ahead for FM-Base, but I will wait and see what happens first.

Fisrt time ive been able to get on here in almost a week, ive been pulling my hair out going cold turkey from this site lol glad im back .

had problems getting on the site again today:( nightmare can`t live without fmbase now sad i know:'(

Yea think it went down again. New server pl0x?

Site is running a bit slow at the moment due to the FM2010 Announcement.

Just had a record number of users online at one time as well. 687 people using FM-Base at one time is pretty impressive.

Site is running a bit slow at the moment due to the FM2010 Announcement.

Just had a record number of users online at one time as well. 687 people using FM-Base at one time is pretty impressive.
Im sure by the October release you will have hit a thousand on the site at one time.

Yup, Expect the usual influx of members and another 500 Man City Threads

Yup, Expect the usual influx of members and another 500 Man City Threads
Yes and also 300 Notts county threads and 500 threads of "my brain doesn't function anymore please choose a team for me that i will enjoy"

Back