Site running slow

• Thread starter Thread starter nursemorph
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 5K
The server has been reset today so everything should be fine now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

the site didnt even load up for me in the last week
thanx sean

You're useless Sean. Took you long enough.

having issues again today

edit: having issues all week, seems to be EU timezone when I can't get on. I assume thats prime time for FM players since I guess more in EU play than anywhere else. Its nearly 1am and its the first time all day i've been able to get on (tried since after lunch). Hence I think its to do with the amount of traffic, if its maintenance... then the hosting company sucks.

Last edited:
its random for me when its off, I wish it would not do this, I hate having top speak to the ******** at Siga Games forum.
But I have to talk football manager so I do lol

the site is really playing for me again... It did the first time but when you all said it was ok now I was like cool but I dont think I've been on this long for about 2 weeks...

i have been having the same problem could not get on at all yesterday but this morning ive got on fine. I was begining to panick i thought the site had gone for good and ive been asking around on the other fm sites but someone i think shaun told me they where having server problems and it would be fine by today........so far so good:D

Sorry for all the problems guys. Hopefully things will be running back to normal ASAP.

Yeah sorry about that the server went down again. Should be fine now.

NP, not complaining just trying to give as much info as possible so the problem is easier to fix. Able to read + post at 4pm.... woohoo!

Sean, ttly like the changes of the forum but the header is making my blood boil. Donate £5 to my sponsored walk and ill create ya a new one ;)

i havent been able to get on the website for bout 3 days...not sure wats goin on lol

Sean, ttly like the changes of the forum but the header is making my blood boil. Donate £5 to my sponsored walk and ill create ya a new one ;)

Feel free to make a new header if you wish. Of course I'll donate to your cause (A)

site never seems to load up on random occasions for me, i have my bookmark set as straight to check for new posts to save me time - would this have anything to do for it or is it the same for everyone?

Same for all Sam. Has been **** recently though OK for the last few days...missed you.

The site was doing the same thing again for me last night just so you guys know :(

Back