Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
  • We are looking for new moderators. Information can be found here.

Skins & Other Graphics Rules & Help Thread.

Reaction score
After googling a lot cant find a way to solve this. So any help would be great.

In the Match In-Between Highlits I use the Split option. But the split is 1-1. I wanted to change it to 2-2. Is there any way to do it?

Staff member
Reaction score
After googling a lot cant find a way to solve this. So any help would be great.

In the Match In-Between Highlits I use the Split option. But the split is 1-1. I wanted to change it to 2-2. Is there any way to do it?
Yea pretty sure this was asked j the skin in hideout is si the other week, have a look I. There. I'll have a search later if you can't find it

Reaction score
I've looked everywhere and couldnt find it. If you could search for it would be great!

Reaction score
hi, i'm trying to use the tempo skin and it has a default background of dark blue checkers kinda. However when i load up the game it just gives me a grey background no matter what skin im on. Help would be appreciated

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was any way to change the colour of the nets for a teams stadium? in the FMRTE editor there is a 3D section which allows you to specify if certain stands have roofs, seats, tunnels ect, i was wondering if it would be possible to introduce a net colour option?