Sky duo criticised over comments

When i listened to it there didn't seem to be any humour. Keys sounded really bitter about it.

Why shouldn't sexism be compared to racism? They're both beliefs that a certain group of people are inferior due to either race or gender. They're both as wrong as each other.

They didn't randomly choose a woman on a televised game. The first game she refereed in was in blackpools game against sunderland in december.

Not saying they should be sacked but they clearly weren't joking. I could understand if it was just some laddish jokes about her but you can tell they're just ****** off about it.
exactly thats the thing, at no point was any of it even joking, you can almost understand if it was a joke in bad light, but it was properly bitter.

If it was said in jest i'd of said it's no biggy etc etc.
But you can clearly hear in their voices that they really mean it and that's just not on.
They deserve more than a slap on the wrists, children listen to them every week and it sets the wrong example, if the game is to go forward and bring female officials through we could do without the younger generation being taught that women are inferior, I thought in this modern society everyone would have at least a modicum of intelligence and common sense.

breaking news on SSN say's Andy Gray has left Sky Sports....his contract was terminated