Status
Not open for further replies.

williams_lfc

Reaction score
So last night I downloaded the LFCMarshall Update and proceeded to start a new game, I decided to go with Bolton Wanderers...after having 1 good save with Liverpool/England/Roma and 1 with Real Madrid I fancied a more challenging scenario.

So started with a budget of £5m and managed to raise this through sales of Ricketts, Samuel and Cohen.

I brought in Scott Brown from Celtic to bolster the centre of my midfield and also a french youngster whose name I cannot remember, my scouts rated him highly though.

I then thought I would attempt to bring in Connor Wickham, Elmander and Davies arent getting any younger, both my bid and a bid from Man United was accepted, £2.7m, and amazingly he chose me...probably the offer of being a first team player.

However just 2 days after signing for me he get injured in training...cruciate knee ligament...9-11 months out!!! To quote along the lines of Dalglish 'We signed him for the long term...' lol

Anyway 2 games into the season and have so far managed a 1-1 at Goodison against Everton and beat Wolves at home 3-0...in their opening game Wolves beat Man City 3-2!

i believe their is a thread called, 'post your frustrations', post this there

What exactly are you frustrated with? The injury to Wickham? If so, why all the other info?

Status
Not open for further replies.