Oh yeah I forgot to mention, this years FM (FM16) really relies on that team talk that you can give every 10 minutes or so, it is not like previous versions where you plug tactic in and justlet it run its course in background while you watch a movie, you need to watch the game, considering players in these tactics tackle hard and sometimes a lot, if you find yourself struggling with some players yellow or even red cards, remove instruction to tackle harder after 1st yellow, if you find your team lacking in creativity after first 15 minutes of the match, give them passionative team talk saying you wanna see some passion, if yu wanna score more and they just don't find the space to do so, agressively say that you demand more, I think there is some sort of guide for team talks during match online and some sort of team talk for pre match half time and post match situations, it will improve the performance of any tactic, not just these 3.

It seems that these tactics aren't as popular as they deserve.
Im using them and doing great.
Before trying these I was using fmsrb 4-2-3-1.
Slix2 is much better in defence while fmsrb 4231 is better in attack.

I wanted to ask what you change Vadermage when you face opponents that just play defensively (especially with 3-3-2-1-1) because when this happens the tactics (even slix3) fail to create spaces for strikers or midfielders to let them score.
I think that this could be easier to obtain with much more work by wingers and wingbacks on the wings. In this fmsrb 4231 was better.

Thanks again for sharing.

It seems that these tactics aren't as popular as they deserve.
Im using them and doing great.
Before trying these I was using fmsrb 4-2-3-1.
Slix2 is much better in defence while fmsrb 4231 is better in attack.

I wanted to ask what you change Vadermage when you face opponents that just play defensively (especially with 3-3-2-1-1) because when this happens the tactics (even slix3) fail to create spaces for strikers or midfielders to let them score.
I think that this could be easier to obtain with much more work by wingers and wingbacks on the wings. In this fmsrb 4231 was better.

Thanks again for sharing.

The best option to get a goal would be SLIX2 since SLIX3 requires a really special kind of midfielders which is hard to obtain, even best mid players in game can struggle on it, it is mainly a position which will give you spot in heaven with few special regens, when I get in a struggle with goalscoring drought I usually switch CF to support role, in that role he gets more creative, or I sub a winger(Inside Forward in tactic) since most goals come from IFs and ST, if you play in SLIX2 you get an extra man in last third which is the AMC with a quality AMC and everything else as good as it is you shouldn't have much problems scoring. I had few games in which the goalie saved like 20 shots or so, and I read about it all over the forum so I think that is this years way of being FMED, sad but true.

Anyways, I'm glad you like it and thanks for info you provided, and on the matter of popularity, tactic can't get that popular without few of the bigshots going trough it and saying few good/bad words on the matter, as for FMSRB tactics, I haven't used them this year, but as a fellow countryman I respect his work and he really has a keen eye for full out attack.

Which version(s) did you use for the Celta games?

Updated version of SLIX1 which provides more free flowing game and more defensive stability has been uploaded, it is in Opening post and it is called SLIX1.1

Cheers :)

Im mostly using SLIX2 for Celta since they have amazing AMC(Aspas)

Thanks dude. I will give it a shot with my RB Leipzig team. Will let you know how it goes (Got 2 great AMCs in Alex Texieira and Marco Asensio)

Thanks dude. I will give it a shot with my RB Leipzig team. Will let you know how it goes (Got 2 great AMCs in Alex Texieira and Marco Asensio)

Teixeira will do superbly, I don't know how is his consistiency or important matches but judging from attributes he is a good pick, as for Asensio he lacks a bit in mental department, he isn't that much of a team player and his work rate is a bit lower, but I think he will do the trick :)

Renato Sanches used as AMC is devastating....

I'm mostly using Slix2 and Eusebio v3 as my main tactics and I think they both work great and with my players I can also switch from one to another during match if needed so the cpu is unable to adapt.

Renato Sanches used as AMC is devastating....

I'm mostly using Slix2 and Eusebio v3 as my main tactics and I think they both work great and with my players I can also switch from one to another during match if needed so the cpu is unable to adapt.
The buddy of mine who played Man City in our joint league used Renato Sanchez but he played him as RPM and he did amazing job.
I'm glad that you are using mine tactic next to the great Eusebio one ^^

Which one is the best?

All round and for all teams without too much specific players needed SLIX2 wins it,
with specific players and high end attacking power, SLIX3 would take it, and for teams without quality AMCs SLIX1.1 would be the best pick out of the 3...

With As monaco fc, lfc udapte
You advice what 11? and tactics?
I think
Subasic,
Sidibe, Glik, Jemerson, Mendy
Fabinho Moutinho
Silva, Lemar, Mbappé
Falcao
But i prefer start test with your advice :)

With As monaco fc, lfc udapte
You advice what 11? and tactics?
I think
Subasic,
Sidibe, Glik, Jemerson, Mendy
Fabinho Moutinho
Silva, Lemar, Mbappé
Falcao
But i prefer start test with your advice :)

GK: Subasic(try to get a younger one since he is already 31, younger quality ones would be Rajkovic, Dragowski or perhaps Donnaruma if you wanna splash cash out)
DR: Sidibe, tho Fabinho is excellent in this role but since players tire out like mad on DR and DL youwill use both
DCs: Glik and Raggi sound as a best pick out of their CBs tho Raggi is a bit old so using Diallo to develop him could be a best pick
DL: Mendy if you can try to get anyone here, Mendy will be sort of a weak link in your team, and he is only Left footed LB in your team(Diallo is a straigth CB imo) so try to get someone as Renne, or Jetro, if you are really bathing in money Jose Gaya is a good pick, other then them for a must solution get Augustinsson from Kobenhavn

BWM: the only one here who can do the job would be Bakayoko and he aint that good in it, other than him Joao Moutinho could pull it of but problem is he is one of best players in Roaming duty. Try to get one more player here, Camacho has kinda lowish release clause and he can do wonders, Radoja from Celta also performs really well.

RPM: Joao Moutinho and Adama Traore should be able to play fairly good, you could try to get yourself Celtas Pablo Hernandez, he is a monster, also if you have the money Renato Sanchez.

IF(L): Mbape and Germain provided you retrain Germain for AML duty so he is natural in it, tho both seem as a weak pick, this might be the weakest position in your team if you can get hands on some really hellish AMC i reccomend you retrain Lemar for this position..

AMC: Lemar and Bernardo Silva, both are really good

IF(R): Bernardo Silva the others who play on AMR arent really players whom I would pick, you might consider getting a rotation squad member for this position as Silva is the only one with enough quality.

ST: Falcao sounds good at start but Guido Carillo is your man, so far the best scoring ability was shown by complete type forwards the ones with jump and speed, Carillo has it both and he is just 24 years old, I would try to turn Falcao in a big pile of money for other areas of squad. Germain might do good here aswell if you run into injury crissis.

Of all the other players in squad I would personally sell all except Boschilla, Almami Toure and Jemerson.
Corentin Jean, Ngakatou and Dirar would be mine pick f players whom I would sell first.

Thats about it howI would set AS Monaco, maybe I wrote a bit too much, sorry about that its in mine nature :D

Last edited:
Omg, thanks for your big advice^^
Time to go test your tactics :)

My test is all time same: monaco 1st season 0 transfert

Everton

I am starting a new career now with everton. Wich tactic do you prefer?