Looking forward for your results :)

Half season, first ligue 1,just 1 defeat first match against OL, since unbeatable
but bad luck for cl group: Arsenal, Barcelone, Sporting
Arsenal finish 18pts
Next match in europa: Ajax :)

My striker has difficult for goal, i move falcao who's really the worst :'(

Bakayoko take injury 6month :(
And when Germain down, it's a little hard for win too

For oi, you use what?

Last edited:
I am starting a new career now with everton. Wich tactic do you prefer?
For Everton its straight SLIX2 since they got so much potential to mix around amazing mid

Half season, first ligue 1,just 1 defeat first match against OL, since unbeatable
but bad luck for cl group: Arsenal, Barcelone, Sporting
Arsenal finish 18pts
Next match in europa: Ajax :)

My striker has difficult for goal, i move falcao who's really the worst :'(

Bakayoko take injury 6month :(
And when Germain down, it's a little hard for win too

For oi, you use what?

You should probably consider getting a player or two in the Januarty Transfer window especially for BWM and Left wing position, as for OIs there is none, if you used OIs it would probably ruin their defensive positioning by a bit since everyone is set to close down except mid and def players who make a box which cant be broken rough easy.
Told you Falcao won't do the trick, trick is dont rotate striker too much, pick one you feel will do the best job and push him the most...

I tried Slix1.1 and Slix2 on few matches and Slix2 have a better defense than Slix1 XD

Good tactic, I will probably continue with Slix2

I tried Slix1.1 and Slix2 on few matches and Slix2 have a better defense than Slix1 XD

Good tactic, I will probably continue with Slix2

Slix1 is kinda weirdeish that is why I updated it, SLIX1 and SLIX3 require special sort of players for mid positions, and SLIX2 needs most common type of players you can get, I would say for teams that would get hold of some amazing regens SLIX1 and SLIX3 would perform far better then SLIX2 but for standard teams SLIX2 would be best out of 3.

Thanks for trying :)

Hello there. I'm arsenal at the moment. I have Paul Pogba and Ramsay in midfield, which tactic would you recommend. Does the one with the half back play good football? I have Ruben Neves so I was thinking about using the one with the dm....

Hello there. I'm arsenal at the moment. I have Paul Pogba and Ramsay in midfield, which tactic would you recommend. Does the one with the half back play good football? I have Ruben Neves so I was thinking about using the one with the dm....
Well people say that SLIX2(the one with AMC) is performing best for them,
I personally used SLIX3(one with 2 RPMs and BWM) with Arsenal and played Ruben Neves as RPM and BWM since he can perform both,
as for Ruben Neves he can fit in all roles in MC and DM in these 3 tactics, he is very unique ste of player, but I would probably go for SLIX2 in your case so that you can get rotation among players and so that you dont have too many tired players since tactic makes them run a lot.

But on other side those 2 are monsters in that RPM role so you could try it with SLIX3.

Usually main problem for me in these tactics comes in shape f fatigue, players get tired easy since they are asked to cover whole lot of ground so that you can have ggenpressing possssion style of football, considering all said SLIX2 might perform best if you dont have any backup MCs to rotate them with Ramsey Pogba and Neves.

Cheers :)

Season finish:
Champion ligue 1, win Cdl and Cdf
1/4 europa league
I think it's good tactics if you don't make like me (0transfert) or if you have good player in middle

Do you need a test for Slix1 or 3? or you think with my team it's hard?

Season finish:
Champion ligue 1, win Cdl and Cdf
1/4 europa league
I think it's good tactics if you don't make like me (0transfert) or if you have good player in middle

Do you need a test for Slix1 or 3? or you think with my team it's hard?

Thank you very much for the test, great results, I don't actually need tests since it is all already tested but I appreciate you trying it in League 1 as I never play in there :D

Slix 2 is very good but the defense is a problem, we concede too much goals. When you are a top team that's not a big problem cause we can have really good CB but with an underdog it's difficult.

Slix 2 is very good but the defense is a problem, we concede too much goals. When you are a top team that's not a big problem cause we can have really good CB but with an underdog it's difficult.

I personally did a test with Celta Vigo and had almost none defensive problems, won BBVA with one of best defensive records, if you can post your defense and your BWM options so I can see if there is anything you maybe did wrong....

Slix 2 is fantastic for Liverpool ☺

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

Slix 2 is fantastic for Liverpool ☺

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

Depends on how you set your team but it should work really great, great AMC few good STs, good CBs good RB, Lilpool has potential for Slix2
I love Slix 2, my new favourite tactic!

I'm glad it is working for you :) Cna you post some screens if you don't mind, I like to see how other performed ^^

Nice results glad it works, on the other hand I think your performances would improve withfew switches, Martial isn't exactly complete striker type since he lacks in aerial department, someone like Lukaku would do much better in that spot, that said martial should perform superbly on that left flank as an Inside Forward, Blind is a weak link in that setup since he is slow as a sloth, Luke Shaw is nice but considering his injury problems someone pacey and good in crossing play would make a perfect rotation option, Odegaard is a good tehnical player but he isn;t top notch mentally, so those are the players I would avoid using a lot in your current team or look to replace them with more suitable players :)

Nice results glad it works, on the other hand I think your performances would improve withfew switches, Martial isn't exactly complete striker type since he lacks in aerial department, someone like Lukaku would do much better in that spot, that said martial should perform superbly on that left flank as an Inside Forward, Blind is a weak link in that setup since he is slow as a sloth, Luke Shaw is nice but considering his injury problems someone pacey and good in crossing play would make a perfect rotation option, Odegaard is a good tehnical player but he isn;t top notch mentally, so those are the players I would avoid using a lot in your current team or look to replace them with more suitable players :)

The thing is I like to buy players that are transfer listed. I agree about Martial, but I also have Depay and I've heard he'll become a monster so I'm letting him play for a while. I agree about Blind. He is more of a back up in case of injuries, since he can play many positions. What about Januzaj instead of Odegaard? Also, you recommend more mentally strong players for your tactics?

The thing is I like to buy players that are transfer listed. I agree about Martial, but I also have Depay and I've heard he'll become a monster so I'm letting him play for a while. I agree about Blind. He is more of a back up in case of injuries, since he can play many positions. What about Januzaj instead of Odegaard? Also, you recommend more mentally strong players for your tactics?

Depay is fine, he won't develop into next CR7, Messi or Neymar, but he will be near world class, Januzaj isn't best suited either.
By mentaly strong players I mean this type of player(specific filter for IF):

Anticipation 12+
Decisions 12+
Workrate 13+
Teamwork 13+
Vision 13+
Passing 13+
Acceleration 14+
Pace 13+
Balance 11+
Agility 11+
Finishing 12+
First Touch 13+
Technique 13+
Dribling 13+
Crossing 12+
Of the ball 13+

Something like that, a player that wont make too many mistakes because he has lower anticipation or decisions. Also a Personality means a lot, if you got a group of players with high Determination you can't (I mean you can but it won't turn for the best) bring ina player with 5 Determination, also I rely on scout reports on players consistiency and big matches, and I always double check for injury risk of a player I want to sign.

You can go for Transfer listed players but I usually target players with clauses, LIGA BBVA is full of them since league rules make them sign a minimum fee release clause for their players, and the whole league is full with uncut diamonds.

Depay is fine, he won't develop into next CR7, Messi or Neymar, but he will be near world class, Januzaj isn't best suited either.
By mentaly strong players I mean this type of player(specific filter for IF):

Anticipation 12+
Decisions 12+
Workrate 13+
Teamwork 13+
Vision 13+
Passing 13+
Acceleration 14+
Pace 13+
Balance 11+
Agility 11+
Finishing 12+
First Touch 13+
Technique 13+
Dribling 13+
Crossing 12+
Of the ball 13+

Something like that, a player that wont make too many mistakes because he has lower anticipation or decisions. Also a Personality means a lot, if you got a group of players with high Determination you can't (I mean you can but it won't turn for the best) bring ina player with 5 Determination, also I rely on scout reports on players consistiency and big matches, and I always double check for injury risk of a player I want to sign.

You can go for Transfer listed players but I usually target players with clauses, LIGA BBVA is full of them since league rules make them sign a minimum fee release clause for their players, and the whole league is full with uncut diamonds.

Thanks, this is really helpful. Will try to follow your guide. You don't happen to have all the player filters written out or in files somewhere here?