Using v2
on my Real Madrid save (2042) won easy the league with 12 points over Barça. 108 scored and 24 taken. Only issue is 3/7 yellow per match and 1 red every 5/6 matches

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks, this is really helpful. Will try to follow your guide. You don't happen to have all the player filters written out or in files somewhere here?
Sadly no I don't have them but I guess I could write them down, I'll do it later on today sorry short on time atm...

What version is best to test with Barcelona?

For Barca you could use SLIX2 and play Arda as AMC or play Iniesta as AMC, I would play Messi on AMR and Suarez on ST, Neymar on LW....
Or you can go with SLIX1 since its straight 451 which is a Barca formation...
Using v2
on my Real Madrid save (2042) won easy the league with 12 points over Barça. 108 scored and 24 taken. Only issue is 3/7 yellow per match and 1 red every 5/6 matches

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yellow cards can be stopped, if your player gets a yellow remove tackle harder from his Player Instructionsif problem still persits try removing Get stuck in from team instructions.

The thing is I like to buy players that are transfer listed. I agree about Martial, but I also have Depay and I've heard he'll become a monster so I'm letting him play for a while. I agree about Blind. He is more of a back up in case of injuries, since he can play many positions. What about Januzaj instead of Odegaard? Also, you recommend more mentally strong players for your tactics?

Since you asked for filters here they are:

GK - use Scout report to determine if he is good enough, no filters for this one;

CBs:

Anticipation 12+
Decisions 13+
Acceleration 11+
Pace 11+
Balance 12+
Strength 11+
Stamina 12+
Concentration 12+
Teamwork 12+
Workrate 12+
Tackling 14+
Marking 14+
Positioning 14+
Bravery 12+
Aggression 12-16(over 16 has more risk for cards)
Jumping reach 13+
Heading 12+
First touch and passing are not a must have but I recommend both 11+

LB/RB - use a left footed on left and right footed on right:
Anticipation 12+
Off the ball 12+
Decisions 12+
Workrate 12+
Teamwork 13+
Stamina 13+
Acceleration 14+
Pace 14+(I recommend using fastest fullbacks available if they meet all the criteria)
Concentration 11+
First touch 11+
Technique 12+
Dribling 12+
Crossing 14+(the more the better)
Passing 12+
Vision 12+
Flair 11+(you can leave this one out if needed)
Tackling 12+
Marking 12+
Positioning 12+
Aggression 12-16(more than 16 means more chance for a yellow card or a red)
Bravery 12+
Balance 12+
Agility 11+
Composure 12+(determines players "pitch intelligence" the higher the composure the more likely is the players consistent passing on the pitch)

PPMs to use: Runs down the left/right, gets forward, hugs line(depending on a team, if you have a world class Striker it becomes really useful), Curls ball(recieved by tutoring only)

BWM:

Anticipation 12+
Decisions 13+
Bravery 13+
Aggression 13-16(more than 16 means a higher chance for a card_
Off the ball 11+(he isn't a forward type of player but if needed he can be also suitable o read the game)
Balance 12+
Acceleration 13+
Pace 13+
if you can't find one with good pace make sure that he is a strong type then
Jumping reach 12+
Heading 12+
Agility 11+
Strength 12+(14+ if he lacks in speed department)
Teamwork 13+
Workrate 14+
Positioning 14+
Tackling 12+
Marking 12+
Concentration 13+
Composure 11+
First touch 10+
Technique 10+
Passing 11+

PPMs - if he is really bad at passing then short simple passes are good, on other hand if his passing is above atleast 12 then don't force him to pass short other than that usage of that specific PPM don't use runs forward moves into channels dribles a lot, those sorts of offensive PPMs

RPM:

Anticipation 12+
Decision 13+
Off the ball 13+
Vision 14+
Flair 13+
Balance 12+
Agility 12+
Pace 12+
Acceleration 12+
Strength 10+
Aggression 12-16
Bravery 12+
Workrate 14+
Teamwork 14+
Concentration 11+
Positioning 9+
Dribbling 11+
First touch 12+
Technique 12+
Passing 14+
Composure 13+
Marking 9+
Tackling 9+
OPTIONAL:
Jumping reach 11+
Heading 11+
Finishing 11+
PPMs: Dictates tempo is a useful one since this is the playmaker role, Tries trough balls, passes rather then shots, goes forward
Don't use PPMs that will make him stick to one side like runs donw the left/right don't use PPMs that will make him pass short or make him stay behind like comes deep to get the ball

OPTIONAL PPMs if this player is a monster type of a mid and also has attacking capability thne places shots in the corner of the net is a useful PPM

WINGERS:

Anticipation 12+
Decisions 12+
Workrate 13+
Teamwork 13+
Vision 13+
Passing 13+
Acceleration 14+
Pace 13+
Balance 11+
Agility 11+
Finishing 12+
First Touch 13+
Technique 13+
Dribling 13+
Crossing 12+
Of the ball 13+
Flair 13+

In addition to attributes said earlier Flair is here since I kinda overlooked it last time xD

PPMS: Cuts inside form left/right, places shots, if he is Messi like then trough balls are a good PPM.

AMC:

Anticipation 13+
Decisions 13+
Teamwork 12+
Workrate 12+
Vision 14+
Flair 13+
Passing 14+
Composure 13+
Finishing 13+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 13+
Agility 13+
Balance 12+
Off the ball 13+
Concentration 11+
Technique 12+
Dribbling 12+
First Touch 13+

OPTIONAL:
Jumping reach 10+
Heading 12+
Stamina 13+
Long Shots 13+

PPMs: Trough balls, places shots, Moves into channels
As he acts as a secondary striker any PPM that makes him wonder a lot from central positions and that makes him go backwards isn't suitable for this role.

ST:

Finishing 14+
Composure 13+
Anticipation 13+
Decisions 13+
Off the ball 14+
Workrate 13+
Teamwork 13+
Vision 12+
Passing 12+
Acceleration 13+
Pace 14+
Balance 13+
Agility 12+
Jumping reach 12+
Heading 12+
Stamina 11+
Strength 11+
First touch 12+
Technique 12+
Dribbling 12+

PPMs: Places shots is a useful one, first time shots can make him use most of the quick crosses, comes deep to get the ball is a good one so he can draw defence out so that AMC can come in, Moves into channels works well aswell tho it is a contradictory move to comes deep, but hey SI made the game not me :D

That is about it, those are the stats for each role, also if you can;t find a suitable target look for one less attribute ie. don't look for 12/12 but for 11/12. Watch for players personalities when you are bringin new faces in, for their dirtiness since i can make few yellows from this hiden stat, their consistiency big matches and their injury likehood, above all watch out for a players adaptability since it determines the time he needs to fit into your side and give his best for your side :D

Thats all regarding players filters, if I left out something feel free to PM me, or to reply on this post :)

Fellas, has anyone tried the tactic in Serie A? From posts here and testing I have been doing the only missing league from top 5 is Serie A, if anyone has tested it please do post results.

It's better to put right-footed player on the AMR or left-footed player in Slix2 (Inside Forward - Support)?

It's better to put right-footed player on the AMR or left-footed player in Slix2 (Inside Forward - Support)?

In all 3 tactics AMR/AML role is Inside Forward, his aim is to run in from wide and send trough passes and shoot when in position, so a Left footed should go on AMR and on AML it should be right footed.

If you have a player like lets say Cazorla who is equally footed on both or if a player has fairly strong rating on a certain foot he can do the job... just make sure he has runs inside from left/right flank...

Thank you! Just one question. Who should take corners?
Well I usually put best taker, but there are some important things to be aware of, RB/LB are supposed to be defenders during corner kicks so using one of them as a taker opens up your whole team for counter threat, CBs have a role to draw attention to them in 6yard box so using them would mean more players covering your 16 yard box players who usually score, MCs are used in corners to provide with width and more passing options, so it actually comes down to AML AMR and AMC, now take those 3 guys, I tend to use AML on left side since he is right footed and AMR on right side for same reason, AMC is good aswell, so if you have someone good on AML/AMR make them do corner pieces on their side, if that isn't the case use the AMC, just don't use LB/RB anything other then those 2 shouldn't mess the whole thing too much :)

FM17

Does anyone knows if these tactics also works for FM17?

slix2

Hi, as I do to win games with the tactics slix2, I use this tactic very much because it is very good for both small and big but the small teams have problem to score little, fail many goals, how to do when to play with small teams can beat all teams, large and small.

How can I score goals because is very difficult to score goals with small teams especially. The slix2 tactic is very good, but not very effective in goal.

Sent from my T1-701u using Tapatalk