View attachment 161578

Download:
View attachment 161577

View attachment 161576

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Mercy DTF 16.3 V2

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

update (29 Mar 59) DTF 16.3 V.2 Update better than I do. But it does not take long to play as Total Football style really was.

View attachment 161553

OI

View attachment 161551

Corner
View attachment 161554

Download:

View attachment 161552

Last edited:
I'm going to give these a shot. I tried smadz's tactic in FM15 and they were awesome.

Thanks for the link kpsia.

V2 is the latest. There's a L and R version. L has exploit left flank at TI and R has exploit right flank.

I've plugged in Tak TUk mid season on my Man Utd save. 2 games so far, 8 goals for, 2 against. Very attacking. Will update after more games.

This is the best tactic i have tired on lower division, i use DTF no mercy L or D depending on opposition squad.....

Ten of Ten first time i get this big result!!! thx for share!

This is the best tactic i have tired on lower division, i use DTF no mercy L or D depending on opposition squad.....

Ten of Ten first time i get this big result!!! thx for share!

How do you decide which one to use?

only 2 stars for this tactic?!?!?!?!?!? what is used as criterion? this tactic is superb, the only one in the forum that deserves 5 stars

Think it would be better if someone put this into proper English and organize it a bit better to understand , As seems there is a bit of confusion over this ?

i'm italian and don't speack good english but don't have any problem to use this tactic.....is really 5 stars.....

And this is my "TOP" player