only 2 stars for this tactic?!?!?!?!?!? what is used as criterion? this tactic is superb, the only one in the forum that deserves 5 stars

Completely agree with you. The best in the forum. Unfortunately, people only care about the name of the creator of other tactics and their opening introduction... Creators who make 10 tactics for each game, and they are not even close to perform like this one. Thanks to the man who made it!

You play with DTF L or R version , always attack ?

Sorry for my english.

Yeah with one is best and why is there left and rigth version?

which one is better? tell me who tried

You play with DTF L or R version , always attack ?

Sorry for my english.

It depends on your assistant manager's opposite report ...
If your opponent have more goals conceded from right wing (where the opp LB plays) use R, from left wing use L and if it's down the middle use Takuk Takak (remember that . I'm using No Mercy V2.
That's how I'm using and it's working great.

Last edited:
tuliomvo what is your team ?
Espanyol, but I'm currently at 2024 and I have a **** good squad (H)
The tactics also worked as hurricane at my Fluminense's (Brazil) save (2016)!

GK: Rulli (Donnarumma)
RB: Nwakali
CBs: Mammana and Nastasic
LB: Jorge
CMs: Goretzka, Odegaard and Juan Carlos (newgen)
RW: Zivkovic
LW: Ferati
ST: Pecheritsa (newgen)

It depends on your assistant manager's opposite report ...
If your opponent have more goals conceded at right wing (where the opp LB plays) use R, at left wing use L and if it's down the middle use Takuk Takak (remember that . I'm using No Mercy V2.
That's how I'm using and it's working great.

View attachment 161051
Like this? start with the Right version?

im confused on the L Version and The R version and the takuk takak how to use them , and should there be OI From you *** manager?

Use OIs in the OP. Use R or L depending on the opposition's weakness. Most teams have a more attacking FB/WB. Exploit that wing. Use the 3rd tactic if the R/L doesn't work. Mix it up. Common sense really.