As all tactics with attacking mentality im getting absolutely violated in my behind in away games!!!! Do you guys change mentality for away games? Any other tweaks you do? Just lost the first qualifying game for champions leage 4-0 away to Monaco with Man United!!!!! Darmian, Smalling, Garay & Shaw in defence shouldnt leak like that...

i just CAN NOT vouch for a tactic that doesent get me through the qualifyers to champions League against Monaco With Man United. Lost 4-0 away, was *** RAPED on counters even when MY mentality was on Counter (obviously you cant play With attacking mentality away in Europe), like, LOFL!!!!! The team im playing is De Gea, Shaw, Garay, Smalling, Darmian, Carrick, Scneiderlein, Herrera, Mata, Depay Rooney...

This game has become unplayable! There is not a tactic that works decent both in attack and defence at the same time, you cant have both at the same time... I played 7 pre season games and we were flying!!!!! beautiful attack, quite solid at the back but the more familiar the tactic gets, the WORSE it Works!! the Logic aye?!

Extremely poor decitions are beeing made by the players! Noone is doing the sensible thing! crazy crosses in midfield, horrible positioning in defence, rubbish marking and the list goes on..

My final comment on this forum, ever is ;

**** THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i just CAN NOT vouch for a tactic that doesent get me through the qualifyers to champions League against Monaco With Man United. Lost 4-0 away, was *** RAPED on counters even when MY mentality was on Counter (obviously you cant play With attacking mentality away in Europe), like, LOFL!!!!! The team im playing is De Gea, Shaw, Garay, Smalling, Darmian, Carrick, Scneiderlein, Herrera, Mata, Depay Rooney...

This game has become unplayable! There is not a tactic that works decent both in attack and defence at the same time, you cant have both at the same time... I played 7 pre season games and we were flying!!!!! beautiful attack, quite solid at the back but the more familiar the tactic gets, the WORSE it Works!! the Logic aye?!

Extremely poor decitions are beeing made by the players! Noone is doing the sensible thing! crazy crosses in midfield, horrible positioning in defence, rubbish marking and the list goes on..

My final comment on this forum, ever is ;

**** THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DLP Change Carrick to someone with good Acceleration.
CF Change Rooney to someone with good speed (Martial is Better) Rooney will play well when you play with small team

This is the latest version of DTF No Mercy
DTF No Mercy 16.3 v2.1

some tweaks in side attack and crossing.

Which versions L or R? depend on your squad than opponent weakness.

I joined this forum just to say that this tactic is definitely one of the best. I have been using eusebio V3 all along and having great success but this tactic bring it to a new level. I got bored in awhile watching only crosses goals from eusebio.

I am using DTF Takuk Takak as my main. The beauty is my striker scores the most goal from through ball. IF scores from crosses. BBM scores long shot. Goals from corner too. Beautiful play that scores goals from different angles and different players. My BBM win a lot of goal of the month award.

If the result is draw in half time or 60". I would look into opposition rating and find which DL/DR has the lowest rating to switched my tactic to DTF no mercy L or R. If their DR has the lowest rating i would changed to DTF L tactic so that all the attack will be from Inside Forward Left.

To be fair, i am not sure whether this tactics good for mid or low team as i play FM only for fun and only Man Utd. Didn't play with any other teams before thus, i can't say much for this. I play this tactics until fluid and keep morale up and just enjoy the game. |)