Smokers

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 268
  • Views Views 16K

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
So I'm interested to know who else is a *** smoker on the site.
Also how many do you smoke a day and how does it affect you, as well as what brand of cigarettes you buy?

600 a day, I'm £700,000 in debt and I'm a walking cigarette ****.

Tried it once, didn't like it...

And won't do it again.

Smoking is pointless in my opinion, it causes more problems than it solves, fair enough to the people who have a couple a week, but the chavs that sit on walls and smoke and then puff it all in your face deserve to be shot.

smoking? anyone who smokes are daft as they are just killing themselves

Hmmm, what annoys me is that most people my age know about the effects of smoking before they even started. Think a lot of people smoke due to 'peer pressure' or to look 'cool'.

All ridiculous reasons, you'd save a helluva lot of money in your lifetime if you don't smoke compared to those who do.

Nope, I hate it when my mate(s) smoke, though not many of them do tbh.

I come home and my mum just tells me I smell of smoke, though she knows i don't.

Have smoked though, usually roll-ups, and never bought my own, just shared or had pulls on others. (6)

Also used to smoke a little weed, but didn't really give it up so much as just not bothering to buy it anymore, or even smoke it if my mates had some. No particular reason though.

im 12 and i know loads of people in my year who smoke got offered for a drag im like... no.. yuk...

Tried it also . Nothing special. Prob wont do it again

All right, all right. I don't smoke, and I frown upon it just as much as you guys, but give them a break. Pity smokers, don't scold them. They're the addicts who're wasting money on it, not us.

All right, all right. I don't smoke, and I frown upon it just as much as you guys, but give them a break. Pity smokers, don't scold them. They're the addicts who're wasting money on it, not us.
agreed, a quote from my mate who does smoke "its a mug's habit, but a hard one to break"

tried it, hated it. never again

Never tried it, and hopefully never will. Don't have any problems with the people who do it.

And if I did, my coaches would have my head :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c_wI6kQyE"]YouTube - Indonesian baby on 40 cigarettes a day[/ame]

Lol surprised to be the only one so far, I suppose as we're a sport based forum that's likely. I started when I was about 15 and started drinking really. More of a social thing, then when I got to college it was like if you don't smoke your on your own standing inside instead of with everyone in the smoking area. So started buying more and more and now I just like it really. I will give up, but if I'm honest is no effect on my fitness still play 90 mins every Saturday, and as long as I give up in the next 5 years will have no effect on my health.

I've tried it and didn't like it but i have a few friends i know who smoke. I really can't stand the smell it's absolutely horrible, though stale smoke on clothes is the worst! I hate it when customers who come into my shop to return items and it smells really bad of stale smoke. yuck. There's nothing i can do with that except write that off! sigh.

Last edited:
Nope. I know I'm only 15, but a ****-a lot of people in my school smoke. Smells like ****, does hardly any good, it dosen't even relieve stress, it's just makes you think that.

Nope, never will.

If other people want to, it's their choice, their tax pays for my healthcare so why would I mind?

i cant believe people even tried it if you offered me £100,00 to smoke i would reject it in seconds

Back