snow drops

maggett

Reaction score
just to say they make me feel dizzy if i watch em go down lol

Wow. What an interesting thread. Only kidding, I love snow, it never does though

I thought I'd add a bit of snow seeing as we probably wont get any before Christmas :(

confused me when I first saw it, I must admit, watching it come down is pecking my head haha

I love your work, Sean mate... :)
Having some snow on the forum is always welcome.

I thought I'd add a bit of snow seeing as we probably wont get any before Christmas :(
is that what that was? I thought my eyes were just destroyed.

Snow is falling,
all around you,
children playing, having fun!

We had some up here yesterday for about twenty minutes. Bah Humbug

Like the snow. A nice touch to the site. Thanks Sean. :D

Brilliant Sean I will be truthful had not noticed them until I seen this thread I have zero perception skills, that or I was so caught up in doing my essay that I did not notice them. You decide.

Is pretty obvious which one it is :p

Thought it was nice as well. I'm still holding out for real snow on christmas though.:D

No chance. XD Always snows in February where I live...

As far as i can remember it has happened twice where i live. And one of those times i wasn't allowed out to play in the snow straight away because everyone was watching coronation street and i had to wait for it to end.:'(

For the love of our eye sights i think the colour of the snow should not be white, i mean snow is white but the flakes dissapear in the white background and then appear in the black headers, my poor eyes

Well you can't have green snow. :p