snow drops

Pretty cool idea Sean. Do you do this every year? ...does make it lag an awful lot though...

I've done it before I think. It doesn't make it lag. It's a tiny script and if that script can make anything lag then it's because your computer is awful as it's all run on the client-side.

Mine isnt lagging at all oO),its actually been running much better the last week.

Once I start to get 2-3 tabs of FMB open at a time the CPU usage can get quite intense. Not a problem unless I'm running a game at the same time or something.

Makes mine go faster for some reason.

just snowed in Manchester! All our flat just ran out hahaha, it was like theyd never seen snow before in their life

Well for me, its the first snow I have seen in over three years........the one thing i miss about england

very christmasy!
its currently snowing in branton(nr doncaster) and my wife just stacked the car into the neighbours great happy christmas!:S

its beeing snowing in airdrie (just ourside of glasgow all day) wee were all late for our classes after lunch in school because of it ;)XD

It's not really snow everyone Sean just blew his load over some gay **** and because he's the boss it affected everyone..... just kidding Sean nice touch lol :p :L

Snow is South West London, hoping it will keep me off school tomorrow

Snow is South West London, hoping it will keep me off school tomorrow

They put grit in the roads of london today so schools will still be open but it aint half coming down in south east london but the roads are still black as charcoal :-(

About 2 inches or so of snow outside my house at the moment.

yeah the snow is gettin heavier thank god i have no college tomorrow :D

I live North West London and my school will be closed.