I had one in my Wolfsburg story :)

Search it up, had him in the National team at a young age just to get him scoring goals, unfrotunately he wouldn't sign for Wolfsburg :(

I have one within 3 seasons. And I have only been managing Roma for three. Ray Rushton. He is from Rome and he is Italian/English. But he is rubbish.

Pietro Iemmello got a brother in my game, had him as his favourite personel and vice versa. No screenie as my laptop's been completely restored to factory settings.

Pietro Iemmello got a brother in my game, had him as his favourite personel and vice versa. No screenie as my laptop's been completely restored to factory settings.

this happened to me in 2009, i signed a german lad (from a german team) when he was 16, 2 years later a german guy with same surname came through my youth intake and they had each other as favoured personel and the same hair style

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

'faceinthegame' works on all FMs... its just names of the guys who make the game being created as regens. thay aren't cheat players or anything special, most of them are likely to be gash

I've seen players get brothers, quite interesting really. Or you could call them cousins, whatever floats your boat.