This is a really random concept, hope its true though, nice touch by fm lol.

i would be chuffed to see anyone with my last name on the game, because i have never found one.

that would be good enough, never mind a son XD

In my West Ham save, I have just seen Jonathan Oakes and he plays for my favourite team Port Vale! Sadly he aint my son :'(

As long as mine comes with a vulture and not a ******* gay stork, i'm happy. Also, if Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries (Apocalypse Now! - See Kilgore) is played at the same time it'd be unspeakably awesome.

What about the April Fool's joke? (read furhter on in article) anyone had that? Does your 'son' automatically come into your club's youth team and it i think it would be funny if he was terrible and fell out with you because you didn't play him or something..

Yes i have a son right now. Im currently managing S.L. Benfica in portugal (it is a network game btw).
My name is Glenn Mendes, my son is helder mendes. im 37 he is 17 and he has me in his favoured personal.
he was also born in lisbon so he has to be my son :D
The baby's not yours! The baby's not yours!
;)

Happened to me this season

Me Gökhan Çalış

And my son Celal Çalış :D

2043 and no son - i always check my surname in the search bar and have never come accross another Trivett :'(

on the plus side, i do actually have a son in real life :D

I think Ryanstubbs has had one. That's what he meant when he said he was having a kid right?

2043 and no son - i always check my surname in the search bar and have never come accross another Trivett :'(

on the plus side, i do actually have a son in real life :D

How the **** did you find this thread?

I'm tempted to holiday 20 years or so, just to see if I have one.

I just had one.
Very cute of you, Sports Interactive.

I've had a player retire from serious ilness and he had my name!

Also if you type in 'Faceinthegame' you get loads of bonus players, who work for SI.

When I saw this on recent threads I honestly thought it was a thread taking the **** out of Ryan Stubbs, anyway, back on topic, currently in 2024/25 and no signs of a son, will keep my eyes peeled now though, I'd love to be a complete **** to him and fine him whenever he did anything wrong.