So I have finished my first season on the 11.3 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommiG88

Reaction score
I am Spurs and I have won the league and the champions league. I only added Lukaku and Mexes in the summer and Fellaini in January. Mexes was a bargain at £5.5M.

Cheers I think. It's taken me along time to win something. I am trying to print screen my game status to show that I haven't changed any thing but it is being temperamental.

post your successes -- congrats

you sound like a cool guy (thought i would mention it)

Want a gold medal?

Did Mexes get many goals for you? I'm about half way through my season with Roma and he is bagging loads at corners.

Also, well done!!

want a blue peter badge

About 15 years ago I would have said yes. ^^)

Want a gold medal?

If you are offering....

Did Mexes get many goals for you? I'm about half way through my season with Roma and he is bagging loads at corners.

Also, well done!!

He scored quite a few early on but they dried up. I think I accidentally swapped him with Dawson because in the second half of the season Dawson was scoring. :D

I managed to win the league first season with spurs in 11.2 but close to no signings (new RB) so was really quite surprised when I heard Spurs had been boosted a bit. Congrats mate

Tottenham are a bit overrated in this patch. Although it was possible to win the league 1st season last patch too.

I'm a spurs fans btw, But if they were going to up Bale to a monster and Modric to World class, they should have put Defoe/Pavlyuchenko/Palacios down a couple of pegs.

Tottenham are a bit overrated in this patch. Although it was possible to win the league 1st season last patch too.

I'm a spurs fans btw, But if they were going to up Bale to a monster and Modric to World class, they should have put Defoe/Pavlyuchenko/Palacios down a couple of pegs.

I got rid of Palacios. I am trying to blood Sandro slowly but my first team centre midfield at the moment is Modric with Fellaini with Huddlestone as back up. VdVaart is rotated with Lennon on the right wing and Krancjar is back up to Bale on the left.

I think I need to start looking for a new striker.

You bought Fellaini how revolting.

And how can you rotate VdV. He's immense as an inside forward. Your game though....

Have you played Pienaar at all?

I am Spurs and I have won the league and the champions league. I only added Lukaku and Mexes in the summer and Fellaini in January. Mexes was a bargain at £5.5M.

Well done mate and very impressive.
I only wish I can have the same luck with the team Im currently playing with at the moment.

You bought Fellaini how revolting.

And how can you rotate VdV. He's immense as an inside forward. Your game though....

Have you played Pienaar at all?

Fellaini is brilliant. I like to have team players and he is very much one of them.

VdV is awesome but he has his off games. Quite alot of them in fact, but when he is in form he always starts.

Pienaar got injured for 6 months on international duty at the start so I missed him for most of the season. He played a few games towards the end but I didn't really rate him. I wouldn't be too upset if someone came in with a £7Mish bid for him.

Well done mate and very impressive.
I only wish I can have the same luck with the team Im currently playing with at the moment.

This is like my 10th attempt. Before this game I had only won one trophy. I always struggled to score. The tactics I use now aren't the best defensively but scores me a hat full of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.