So I have finished my first season on the 11.3 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you're doing well.. Better than me and my Wigan season XD there's a young striker who I always buy and he's a great prospect; Boakye of Genoa, excellent target man or poacher.

Looks like you're doing well.. Better than me and my Wigan season XD there's a young striker who I always buy and he's a great prospect; Boakye of Genoa, excellent target man or poacher.

I think Man City got him and my scouts keep telling me to buy him off them. Never gonna happen. :p

Well done dude.
I have often wanted to try a Tottenham save, however I cannot work out how to play all their midfielders. They just seem to have too many attack minded midfielders.
What tactic are you using?

Well done mate. Its not that hard to win with tottenham though ......... and also surprising to see arsenal not even qualifying for Europe ..........

You didn't cheat at any point or something? 94 points and CL win with Spurs in your first season is pretty good i think?

First seasons for me are always very hard.

I got a tactic from this board but editted it. Ill Devasto (something like that).
4-2-2-2. I play it quite defensive in the league and all out attack in Champs League because I will always score and away goals are worth so much. I don't think its cheating copying someones tactic as all of mine were not working. Ones I had used in the older FMs and I haven't played FM since the 02/03 version I think. (I expect to get trolled for this haha)
(Note: I couldn't get a tactic where I could score. On the 11.2 patch I could only get Spurs to second.)

I got lucky in the Champions league. I got AC Milan in the First Knockout and scraped past them. Then I missed all the big teams and got Kobenhavn in the quarters and Anderlecht in the Semis.

When Chelsea got Real Madrid in the Quarters and Barca in the semis.

I tried to PrtSc my game status but it was being temperamental. I have saved 18 times and I have 0 database changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.