So many attacking mid choices, cant decide?

Who should i choose?

• Gourcuff

Votes: 152 30.2%
  • Hamsik

Votes: 36 7.1%
  • Guilherme(Cska Moscow)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Diego(Juventus)

Votes: 42 8.3%
  • Dzagoev

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • Jovetic

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Pjanic

Votes: 28 5.6%
  • Renato Augusto

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • David Silva

Votes: 45 8.9%
  • Carlos Eduardo

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Matias Fernandez

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Paulo Henrique

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Toni Kroos

Votes: 59 11.7%
  • Stephen Ireland

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Wijnaldum

• Coutinho

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Montolivo

• Pastore

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Mata

Votes: 18 3.6%
  • Bounanotte

Votes: 20 4.0%

• Total voters

Goooner

Reaction score
Im going into my third season with Arsenal and im looking for a replacement for Arshavin, long or short term. I want someone that can both score and assist(Arshavin scored 20 and assisted 25 all together last season) Ive narrowed down my targets and put them in a poll, i got about 60m to spend tops. Ive already got Aguero and Verratti.

Vote please :)

Last edited:
I went for Gourcuff, he was immense in my FM Base World Cup French Team

Yeah he seems pretty immense for France he scores all the time for them on my saves.

Javier Pastore becomes the best attacking mid on the game in a few seasons, I voted for him.

As a Gooner fan , when playing with Arsenal I bought Mauro Zarata and he is making very good impression so far and he can play ST AML AMC AMR
I have bought him on two other previous games with Olympique Marseille and Aston Villa but finished with those he played very well though.

As a Gooner fan , when playing with Arsenal I bought Mauro Zarata and he is making very good impression so far and he can play ST AML AMC AMR
I have bought him on two other previous games with Olympique Marseille and Aston Villa but finished with those he played very well though.

Thanks mate but hes not creative enough for me plus hes recently gone to Madrid

I picked Toni Kroos just from personal experience. I've also used Pastore who turned out quality

If your looking for creativity Andrea Poli thought he is MC
Mesut Ozil AML or AMC
Carlos Eduardo same as Mesut
btw what budget you working with?

Has to be Gourcuff for me. A top player.

I said in the first post, 60m tops

Soz didnt read props
Luka Modric
David Silva
Antonio Cassano and all the previous I said in my previous post, Get your scouts to check them out see if they suit

Btw Did you sell arshavin if so how much or did he want to leave (unsettled?)

No i didnt sell him, hes just getting on a bit and im not a fan of old players. Im hoping to get about 30m if i do decide to sell though

Oh kool , ye must admit not the greatest fan of them too , Tell me how much you get for him if you do mite be an option when he starts to lose form for me.

Im not sure ill sell him though, hes still performing great and he looks good to go for another 2-3 years, its just im scared other teams will snap up all the top players so im in a bit of a dilemma ^^)

Voted for Dzagoev but i'm abit biased, 48 goals in 57 games for me last season with 16 assists and 17 MOM awards, 32 in 35 in the league with 11 assists and 10 MOM awards, That was in the 2015/16 season and hes still only 25 so plenty of years left in him.

toni kroos. he was a legend for my bayern team. plus if you get him on the right training schedule his attributes get better and better by the month.