So many attacking mid choices, cant decide?

Who should i choose?

• Gourcuff

Votes: 152 30.2%
  • Hamsik

Votes: 36 7.1%
  • Guilherme(Cska Moscow)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Diego(Juventus)

Votes: 42 8.3%
  • Dzagoev

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • Jovetic

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Pjanic

Votes: 28 5.6%
  • Renato Augusto

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • David Silva

Votes: 45 8.9%
  • Carlos Eduardo

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Matias Fernandez

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Paulo Henrique

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Toni Kroos

Votes: 59 11.7%
  • Stephen Ireland

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Wijnaldum

• Coutinho

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Montolivo

• Pastore

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Mata

Votes: 18 3.6%
  • Bounanotte

Votes: 20 4.0%

• Total voters
Matias fernandez scores goals for fun mate. i bought goucuff aswell. they both played cm. and fernandez scored much more

buy this player... jano ananidze... bought him in my game (see link below) and struggling to keep him.... valenica, lyon, arsenal all after offering 10 mil, and stil only 20 and hes going 2 get better!

can't believe more people didn't go with diego

Last edited by a moderator:
Get gourcuff before you have to spend 50m for him

If you want to buy the best man right now sign Yoann Gourcuff. He is a world class player without doubt. If not check youtube for his plays and look at Bordeaux succes to see what he does with his teams.
If you want to sign probably the best geam of the world sign Toni kroos. He has 5 years to reach and improve gourcuff stats and he is gonna be the AMC of Germany for years to come in a near future.

diego.

legendary for me.

would totally recommend him

Diego for sure. I will admit I haven't played him in this version yet but on fm09 he was immense on my fm09 Arsenal save and from what I can tell I think he's actually received a few extras in some stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diego Buonanotte became the best midfielder in the game on my Brentford save. His stats are unreal I'll post a screenie when my laptop is back but I was really surprised to how good he got.

Lots of the young guys (like Buonanotte and Verratti) have -9 potential abilty and a lot of their stats are random.

The can turn into the best players in their position or become average or flop, depending on what kind of future the game decides to give them at start up.
Verratti is great since he's dirt cheap, but I had Buonanotte be the best signing in some saves and the worst in others.

After i see all the post, u guys miss one person who is an AMC and a playmaker...
Alex, he play at Spartak Moscow and he is a brazilian...
only cost u not more than 6 mil and maybe u will get for 5mil only...
he is good....