Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are none so blind as those who won't see, and none so stubborn as those who are unable to understand a very clearly expressed opposing point of view. It's always the same with 'fanboys' (I've tried to avoid that word till now but it applies I'm afraid). Essentially you will not entertain any criticism of the game, whether constructive or not. On the other thread which you somewhat arbitrarily closed (could it be because I had asked a very awkward question for your friend Scotty to answer, I can't help asking myself?) I gave details of where a rigid insistence on 'realism' led to totally unplayable nonsense. This has obviously not registered as a problem with you and so there is little point in continuing the discussion. After all, if you just don't get it with such a glaring example, it's difficult to think of anything that WOULD make you pause for thought and I'm not going to waste further time in bashing my head against a brick wall. No offence, but that isn't how this purchaser of computer games works, to coin a phrase!

Well, there are none so blind as those who won't see, and none so stubborn as those who are unable to understand a very clearly expressed opposing point of view. It's always the same with 'fanboys' (I've tried to avoid that word till now but it applies I'm afraid). Essentially you will not entertain any criticism of the game, whether constructive or not. On the other thread which you somewhat arbitrarily closed (could it be because I had asked a very awkward question for your friend Scotty to answer, I can't help asking myself?) I gave details of where a rigid insistence on 'realism' led to totally unplayable nonsense. This has obviously not registered as a problem with you and so there is little point in continuing the discussion. After all, if you just don't get it with such a glaring example, it's difficult to think of anything that WOULD make you pause for thought and I'm not going to waste further time in bashing my head against a brick wall. No offence, but that isn't how this purchaser of computer games works, to coin a phrase!

Right, this is the type nonsense that gets a thread closed. It's nothing to do with fanboys.

AS for criticism, open your eyes see some of the stuff ive written. Especially on injury modelling. Then come back and realise your point on my views holds no merit.

Essentially you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to my views.

It's about me, its about SI. I'm putting across what they have actually written.

I cannot explain to you any clearer how injury balancing works.

Closed the other thread because we didnt need multiple threads. If you'd bothered to read you'd have seen that, clearly that was beyond you.

It's not totally unplayable, on average 80,000 people play every day (check the steam stats). Do you even understand what unplayable means? Do you even understand what balancing is?

The irony is, you're the only one who is blind here.

Since you want to take this thread down the road of personal insults, this thread is done.

Last edited:

I had eight injuries at one point of my current season. This was down to a lack of rotation/ poor training/ bad luck. SI is not out to get you, despite it sometimes feeling that way!

Didn't really bother me though, managing Rangers in the Third Division, I could play Lee Wakllace in goal and still win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.