So...What Are Your Neighbours Like?

Reaction score
What it says on the tin.

What are your neighbours like?

For me,they are noisy,annoying,don't know how annoying they are and most of all..

they won't shut up :'(

Are yours noisy,annoying and pretty **** stupid like mine?

Or are they peaceful,nice,and drop cookies off as friendly presents,just as a nice gift?

if i was being honest my Neighbours are barsted as they have tryed to kill me once all over a scruff one night

one off my neighbours are an elderly couple really nice lived on my road years before i was born

other neibours young couple like to arue alot and i can usually hear them getting busy if you know what i mean through the wall of my bedroom and i dont apreciate it whilst im trying to sleep lol

mine are Badass Family friends good people :p
Getting jiggy with one of them :D

Last edited:
To my right: a drug dealer.
To my left: a sheep.

I have one neighbour who is a proper american southerner
He speaks with a texan accent and owns some guns, often he sits out on his porch drinking warm beer, quite scary actually

Closest house to me is about 100 yards away :/ but theyre cool i guess.

I only have one next door neighbour were on the end of a block of 3.
They have a heart of gold, but my god are they THICK!
Its like The Simpons living next door!

The dad is a taxi driver, when he walks in the house sometimes he shouts "hunny im home"
= prat! XD

my cousin who goes the Blues with me lives over the road... thats a good neighbour... he has ESPN which i dont have... always a plus point ;)

I only have one next door neighbour were on the end of a block of 3.
They have a heart of gold, but my god are they THICK!
Its like The Simpons living next door!

The dad is a taxi driver, when he walks in the house sometimes he shouts "hunny im home"
= prat! XD

my cousin who goes the Blues with me lives over the road... thats a good neighbour... he has ESPN which i dont have... always a plus point ;)

I lol'd so hard at that bit XD

i wouldnt mind killing my neighbours **** heads,

loud, agressive, arrogant, and thats just the old man.

woman, stuck up, ugly, ***** like. needs a good kick in the head.

It is no joke! he looks very much like John Prescott with a very full moustache!

To the left: Lights fires ALL DAY!
To The Right: They're quite weird and own lots of cats..

one person who lives on my road so kind of a neibour is paul inces mum so glad she has her house up for sale inces wife proper **** allways gets rude to me and threatens me with my husband will come out and get you one day lmao

i wouldnt mind killing my neighbours **** heads,

loud, agressive, arrogant, and thats just the old man.

woman, stuck up, ugly, ***** like. needs a good kick in the head.

I know exactly what you mean.:@

It is no joke! he looks very much like John Prescott with a very full moustache!

Lol,it's the way he sounds American with the "Hunny,I'm home!" bit.

I wanna kick him in his head XD

one person who lives on my road so kind of a neibour is paul inces mum so glad she has her house up for sale inces wife proper **** allways gets rude to me and threatens me with my husband will come out and get you one day lmao

Well he wont be able to run you down in a fancy car... cant keep a job down for **** at the moment XD

i live in a house that has been converted into a 2 floor flat and i live in the bottem flat. to my right i have a old couple who are ******* annoying as ****, they have known my girlfriend since she was born as they are best friends with my girlfriends nan and grandad and they report everything back to them. above me i have a mid-ages couple a british man and a nigerian woman also have a young girl that is quite noisy but not to bad. and to the left of me i have a church lol.

Back