So...What Are Your Neighbours Like?

To my left: OAP
To my right: Dead OAP.
Infront of me: Main road and acres of fields
Behind me: Acres of fields. And some cows :)

Right: Some Single mother who can't control her kids.

Left: Best friend. :P

Well he wont be able to run you down in a fancy car... cant keep a job down for **** at the moment XD

lol his wife gets all mad a me cause i looked at her car lmao bit strange and when she said summin to be i said summin back so since then shes hated me and i stair at her on purpose lol

Man guyz yous can have the worse neibours ever but when they look as good as mine its worth it

lol his wife gets all mad a me cause i looked at her car lmao bit strange and when she said summin to be i said summin back so since then shes hated me and i stair at her on purpose lol

Lol,just to get here in a fit of rage you stare at her? XD

Across the hall: Gay guy who hit on me. Didn't get anywhere, and the expression on his face when a girl said "Chaz may be the straightest man alive" was priceless.
Flatmates: One Spaniard (supports Barca), 3 Chinese. The Chinese are the messiest, dirtiest, filthies people i've ever met. They ALWAYS walk about in either their underpants (gray, saggy y-fronts) or leggings (gray and saggy as well), even when i have girls around. They only eat stir-fries (which reek), don't drink (they're students in Glasgow...), play computer games literally all night, slam the doors during the night when they go to get some stir-fry from the kitchen, shout and scream into their mics and are terrified of parties. The last part i enjoy.

Mine are complete dicks. They called the police when my bro had a house party because apprently they were too loud. And the police did not give a ****. And everytime we make a little noise they bleepin complain yet he always facking drills and we never say anything.

my nans old neibours were ******* ***** they fed my nans old dog poison and killed it :'(

:O Did they not get caught?

well me and my two cousins beat the **** outta thier son on a number of occations so that was our sort of revenge lol and they moed out shortly afterwoulds so summin must of been going on they were proper trampy and sutff and had rats running around their house

my nans old neibours were ******* ***** they fed my nans old dog poison and killed it :'(

dont tell me that mate please!

i have very strong feelings about people like that and i will hunt them down and run them down in my not so fancy car 'referring from quote earlier in the thread' !!!

i had a german sheppard pup when i was younger called harry he use to bark a lot in the garden, which dogs do especially pups. a neighbour down the road made a passing comment to my dad that if people cant control their pets they should be put down!

4 years into his amazing little life a lorry run him over. when he escaped through the front gates and tried running after my dad to find him. we were on holiday at the time and he never liked to be without my dad, and his wife "my step mom"s mother was looking after him.
this bloke then apparently made a remark to very good friends of ours that he didn't know about that it was good riddens, and smiles at us ever since.

i wont say what my dad did, because this could be found and given against him in a court of law, but he was dealt with.

and to get him back even more, we had another sheppard, Guinness a rescue dog, and taught him to bark XD and **** on this blokes drive when we take him for a walk

ye sorry for the rambling story everyone... very sore subject for me

well me and my two cousins beat the **** outta thier son on a number of occations so that was our sort of revenge lol and they moed out shortly afterwoulds so summin must of been going on they were proper trampy and sutff and had rats running around their house

I like the way you beat their son (not in a psycopathic way ^^)) because that must be horrible to do that to someone's dog.

R.I.P :'(

i have very strong feelings about people like that and i will hunt them down and run them down in my not so fancy car 'referring from quote earlier in the thread' !!!

i had a german sheppard pup when i was younger called harry he use to bark a lot in the garden, which dogs do especially pups. a neighbour down the road made a passing comment to my dad that if people cant control their pets they should be put down!

4 years into his amazing little life a lorry run him over. when he escaped through the front gates and tried running after my dad to find him. we were on holiday at the time and he never liked to be without my dad, and his wife "my step mom"s mother was looking after him.
this bloke then apparently made a remark to very good friends of ours that he didn't know about that it was good riddens, and smiles at us ever since.

i wont say what my dad did, because this could be found and given against him in a court of law, but he was dealt with.

and to get him back even more, we had another sheppard, Guinness a rescue dog, and taught him to bark XD and **** on this blokes drive when we take him for a walk

i ******* hate people who misteat pets. very sore subject at the moment as my dog had to be put down today. sorry for going off topic.

One of my mates has the hottest Milf I've ever seen as his neighbour. I make sure I go round his house very often.

Don't really speak to my neighbours, they seem nice people though.

that mans a **** glad to hear you gotta new dog hope it ***** the **** outta the mans drive i really hate animal abbuse made me sick my nans next door neibours would swear at the dog sand **** and when they poisoned it me and my two cousins who are massive dog lovers they own loads just switched and just ****** their son up whenever we got the chance

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

I like the way you beat their son (not in a psycopathic way ^^)) because that must be horrible to do that to someone's dog.

R.I.P :'(

yeah their son was a proper **** whn ever he saw me or my cousins out side threw his window used to swear at us and sutff cause we couldnt touch him proper flash ******* but we did get our hands on him at times

i ******* hate people who misteat pets. very sore subject at the moment as my dog had to be put down today. sorry for going off topic.

thats horrible mate, forget going off topic, hope your ok.

tbf referring to my story... Guinness has had a lot wrong with him latley, his red blood cell percentage was at 14. it is supposed to be at 35! minimum 20, before they cant do anything. the vets wrote him off basically, he is at 34 now!

i feel for you mate... dogs in our family are considered as high as anyone else!!

thats horrible mate, forget going off topic, hope your ok.

tbf referring to my story... Guinness has had a lot wrong with him latley, his red blood cell percentage was at 14. it is supposed to be at 35! minimum 20, before they cant do anything. the vets wrote him off basically, he is at 34 now!

i feel for you mate... dogs in our family are considered as high as anyone else!!

yeah lol my mum treats my dog like a son lmao sorry for going off topic

Last edited:
your dog treats your dog like a son...

well is he his son XD that might be why!!!

Back