So...What Are Your Neighbours Like?

It is going slightly off topic but should be allowed becuase it is still about Neighbours.

My neighbours are *****. End of. They have a hot daughter though :D

my old neibours were cool the man was funny as **** allways drunk and last year when it was snowing he came out drunk and stuff having snow ball fights with everyone lol

Chav scum. They dont work and basically spend all day drinking and shouting abuse at their child.

Walls are thin but when you hear parents call their 8 year old daughter "A little ****" and telling her to "shut the **** up" its hard to hold my tongue.

The mother actually knocked on my door a few weeks back and asked if i could change a lightbulb for her because she and her work shy **** of a boyfriend didnt know how to oO)

No wonder the country's a ******* mess.

At least my neighbours have stopped jumping up and down (their children) and their drugged-up father not shouting about stuff I have no clue of oO)

^ i dont like the fact that they are low life scum.
i like the fact that you linked it to this countries awful situation at present

Chav scum. They dont work and basically spend all day drinking and shouting abuse at their child.

Walls are thin but when you hear parents call their 8 year old daughter "A little ****" and telling her to "shut the **** up" its hard to hold my tongue.

The mother actually knocked on my door a few weeks back and asked if i could change a lightbulb for her because she and her work shy **** of a boyfriend didnt know how to oO)

No wonder the country's a ******* mess.

How many chavs does it really take to fix a lightbulb? :$

my mates next door neibours are exact same as yours jp woody and my mates garden is right at the back of my school field and once after school me and mates one of them being the one who lives at the back of the field playing and usddenly his next door neibour who is about 20 years old jumps over and trys to attack us and stuff and his son is 3 years old cause he told us for some reason lol and his son was calling us ***** coocksuckers and stuff and he was only 3 ****** disgusting and then eventually the retarded man told him to get in the house and called him a little **** ******* dirty ******* his son is gunna grow up to be one *******

my mates next door neibours are exact same as yours jp woody and my mates garden is right at the back of my school field and once after school me and mates one of them being the one who lives at the back of the field playing and usddenly his next door neibour who is about 20 years old jumps over and trys to attack us and stuff and his son is 3 years old cause he told us for some reason lol and his son was calling us ***** coocksuckers and stuff and he was only 3 ****** disgusting and then eventually the retarded man told him to get in the house and called him a little **** ******* dirty ******* his son is gunna grow up to be one *******

his son, no doubt, if theres room, grow up in parkhurst!

his son, no doubt, if theres room, grow up in parkhurst!

proper ****** up only 3 aswell ******* sick and the mum aint any better when ever the little kid swore at us she laughed and said things like arggh you got told by a 3 year old ******* ***** she needs to go gt a job and stop sitting on her **** living off benifits

A pensioner on one side, who gives us concores :3 The other ones are chelsea supporting Cockney hippies. Pretty fly though.

Towards the end I understood what you were saying,not so much at the start XD

Yeah,they're scum.

Towards the end I understood what you were saying,not so much at the start XD

Yeah,they're scum.

basicly at the back of my schools field theirs this massive gat and behind it loads of peoples gardens and my mate and his trampy next door neibours both own one of them gardens lol

basicly at the back of my schools field theirs this massive gat and behind it loads of peoples gardens and my mate and his trampy next door neibours both own one of them gardens lol

Should come in with a baseball bat and give them a good beating XD

People below me have threatened to stab my mum when she's on her own. Noisy *****, play music at all ******* hours and try to act hard to my parents but have no balls when I'm around.

People across the corridor, well, I don't know them but from what I've seen, they're really nice people =]

he is a proper mental ****** and theirs like 15 of us so i doubt he would win anyway lol

Lol,all of you just standing there with baseball bats,molotovs and knives and he just runs back inside haha XD

Lol,back on topic ;)

People below me have threatened to stab my mum when she's on her own. Noisy *****, play music at all ******* hours and try to act hard to my parents but have no balls when I'm around.

People across the corridor, well, I don't know them but from what I've seen, they're really nice people =]

Threaten to stab your mum oO)

Have you ever called the police?

porper ***** has your mum even done anything to them?? very much doubt it stupid ******

Opposite theres a family that just moved in with a little girl that Screams TEDDYYYYYY TEDDYYYYYYYYYY where are you, with a annoying high pitched voice, shes referring to her dog .
Other than that an other 50 people are around the area, Nobody else is noisy ....

Back