So, What Type Of Mobile Phone Do You Have?

I have a smashed up iPhone 4. :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Annoyingly, 18 months down the line i'm still stuck using this. Don't get me wrong it's been a fantastic phone but its about time I upgraded.

I'd really like to stick with Android, it's a great system. I don't trust Windows 7 mobile enough and I'm not interested in a BB or an iPhone. I've had a Samsung in the past and it fell apart so I like to stay clear of them and I'm not interested in listening to music on it too much so can avoid Sony Ericssson.

Any suggestions?

So far I've been mulling over the HTC Desire HD and the HTC Sensation..

Desire HD. Looks really nice, a friend of mine has the Desire Z, the one with the gay flip out keyboard. Good phone.

I currently have a HTC Wildfire on a £20 contract and have had no problems with it and i actually like it.

HTC Legend, Upgrade in a few months so it will be a iphone 4/ iphone 5 if its out by then.

Blackberry Curve. Might try and get a WM7 Phone or Iphone though after this one.

Just upgraded my contract to get a HTC Desire S :D Should arrive on Thursday :D Will be a nice upgrade from my Sony Ericsson C510

still got my Nokia N95 8Gb, over 4 years now :) love this phone...

due for an upgrade next month, looking at the Nokia N8, HTC Desire HD, latest Iphone, Galaxy Tab and a few others..