So, What Type Of Mobile Phone Do You Have?

StuW

Why So Serious?
Apr 14, 2009
www.theawaystand.co.uk
Just generally bored, and wondered what mobile phone everyone has.

I have three ATM, one work, one personal, and one backup.

Work

Quite snazzy for a company paid work-phone.......:)

My Personal Mobile

Bought for 85 euros, well woth the money. and its Limited Edition!

Backup

A fake iPhone....cost 40 euros, works with iTunes/Apple Store/Apps etc. awesome.

bcfc

Shizz has changed...
Nov 3, 2009
I've got some **** Samsung thing. Don't really use my phone though

StuW

Why So Serious?
Apr 14, 2009
www.theawaystand.co.uk
Where did you get that fake Iphone from ? :)
I got the fake iPhone from Spanish eBay, needless to say, straight from Japan, or China or somewhere like that.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

I have myself an iPhone 3G S.
Everyone seems to have iPhones, I think they are an overpriced iPod with a mobile aerial.

Clarkey101

Legend in the making
Nov 25, 2009
www.Twitter.com
@stuartwatson

It's fecking immense, to be fair. Use it for Tweeting and Emailing most. O2 are very ****, however. I had the original and the 3G, and now I got the 3G S, and they just get better and better.

Last edited:

StuW

Why So Serious?
Apr 14, 2009
www.theawaystand.co.uk
It's fecking immense, to be fair. Use it for Tweeting and Emailing most. O2 are very ****, however.
Yeah, but you are paying outrageous sums to have a picture of a half-eaten apple on the back of it. I bought a fake one, cost 40 euros(less than 35 quid) and it does exactly the same, I can Tweet, browse FB, play games, etc. Would you have paid so much if it was unbranded?

Gink

Jan 27, 2010
I have some 4 year old Ericsson that I don`t even know the name of. :p
It`s not fancy, but you can club someone to death with it if you need self-defense.

Looking into getting a HTC Hero since all my friends rave about it so much.

Last edited:

Clarkey101

Legend in the making
Nov 25, 2009
www.Twitter.com
Yeah, but you are paying outrageous sums to have a picture of a half-eaten apple on the back of it. I bought a fake one, cost 40 euros(less than 35 quid) and it does exactly the same, I can Tweet, browse FB, play games, etc. Would you have paid so much if it was unbranded?
To be honest, probably. It's just the best phone out there, and if you can afford one, I see no reason why not to buy it.