So, What Type Of Mobile Phone Do You Have?

I'm planning to get a new phone for university but I'm not particularly sure what to get. Budget is around £15-20 per month and I use around 100 mins and 500 texts a month. Anyone got any suggestions of which phone to get?

I got a Blackberry Curve on £15 a month on Virgin - 100 mins, 500 texts, unlimited internet and free BBM. Probably the best deal you could find for a good phone. :)

I have a BlackBerry Curve, but it sucks balls compared to my Dad's BB Torch

Vodafone 845 *sticks middle finger up to Blackberry*

vodafone-845-launched.jpg

Used to have a Nokia but lost it on a night out in Brighton 2 weekends ago, but getting a Blackberry tomorrow :)

Currently have a Samsung Tocco Lite.

Getting a HTC Desire/Wildfire at the start of April :wub:

Got this last week. Best Phone I have ever had -
sony-ericsson-xperia-x10.jpg

iPhone 4, waiting for the iPhone 5..... love iPhone. Hate Blackberry. Only good for BBM.

Samsung Tocco Lite. would love a new phone but a phone is a phone, i just use my itouch for fancy stuff

iPhone 4, waiting for the iPhone 5..... love iPhone. Hate Blackberry. Only good for BBM.
lol what a daft staement mate only good for BBM, lol the emailing software is one of the best on the market. You can send calendar entire to your calender on your email from your blackberry or vice versa.. The bloackerry torch has been voted the best web browsing handset in 2010 (beat the iphone 4) .Itunes which i have used as got an iphone with my work is good but not as good as blakcberry desktop manager software. With this you can save texts, pictuires contacts basically everything including your email accounts so you dont need to ever set your email accounts up again. Also as i work with both handset every day and help customers with setting up email I never get people phoning up with problems with their blakcberry email once they have set it up as it goes through the blackberry server and the outgoing adn icoming settings are all preset whereas the iphone you need to either inout the correct settings or reset the email account. So next time dont say something unless you can back it up.

Got rid of my other phones, and got a new one yesterday, Sony Ericsson Spiro. 40euros with a free 4gb SD Card.

Sony-Ericsson-Spiro.jpg

This month I'm due an upgrade and have done about 5 minutes of research as to a new phone.

I don't want a Blackberry, most people I know with them cry about the problems they suffer and I cannot afford the iPhone. I've come to the conclusion that the Sony Ericsson x10 or the Samsung Galaxy S are the two realistic choices for me, does anybody have either of these phones? If so, what do you think?

This month I'm due an upgrade and have done about 5 minutes of research as to a new phone.

I don't want a Blackberry, most people I know with them cry about the problems they suffer and I cannot afford the iPhone. I've come to the conclusion that the Sony Ericsson x10 or the Samsung Galaxy S are the two realistic choices for me, does anybody have either of these phones? If so, what do you think?
How About the HTC Desire HD or Desire S? IMO that is probably the best Android phone on the market ATM.

How About the HTC Desire HD or Desire S? IMO that is probably the best Android phone on the market ATM.

Does seem like a decent phone, thanks for the suggestion to add to my shortlist.

Sony Ericsson is IMO the best ones around. I have had five or six, and they have only broke through something I have done. My last one (w660) was virtually indestructible, it took a four storey drop to finally kill it. x10 is supposed to be wonderful. What about the SE Experia Play, that is one of the coolest phones on the go :)

Sony Ericsson is IMO the best ones around. I have had five or six, and they have only broke through something I have done. My last one (w660) was virtually indestructible, it took a four storey drop to finally kill it. x10 is supposed to be wonderful. What about the SE Experia Play, that is one of the coolest phones on the go :)

1. I think it'd be more expensive, don't quote me on it though.
2. It prides itself on being a gaming phone from what I've seen, I highly doubt I'm going to game on my phone. But I will probably have a look at its features just to make sure it isn't the right choice for me.

1. I think it'd be more expensive, don't quote me on it though.
2. It prides itself on being a gaming phone from what I've seen, I highly doubt I'm going to game on my phone. But I will probably have a look at its features just to make sure it isn't the right choice for me.

It is only about 500 quid so....:p